five

"wooyoung, lemme buy you a drink." san reaches into his pocket and got out his wallet.

"no, no. it's fine."

"i insist." san handed the bartender cash and ordered drinks.

"i'm really sorry wooyoung."

"hmm? what do you mean?"

"we gave you fake names, we weren't sure if we could trust you but, it seems that we can." san smiled slightly.

wooyoung paused. "so, what are your real names?"

"i'm san, and yeosang is over there.. somewhere." he tried to spot him.

wooyoung glanced around and saw everyone. he saw yeosang and a man talking. "ooo.. yeosang found someone."

"really? where?" san turned around and looked. "wow.. he's beautiful."

wooyoung's heart almost skipped a beat as san said that. he felt as if san wasn't interested in him. wooyoung turned back around and took a sip of his drink.

— — — — — — — —

"yeosang.. you know how pretty you are..?" seonghwa leaned onto him, it was obvious he was drunk. yeosang held him up, even though he was tall, he was very slim.

"you're one to talk." yeosang winked at seonghwa and seonghwa laughed.

wooyoung and san were still sitting at the bar.

wooyoung was almost out, his head on the counter. he was laughing but he didn't know why. he had enough drinks for the both of them.

"san.. are you okay?"

"hmm?"

"san.. you're really funny." wooyoung laughed and held his stomach.

"wooyoung, no more drinks. you've gone crazy." san chuckled.

"no..." wooyoung stood up from his chair. san stood up as well and stood next to wooyoung.

wooyoung felt dizzy and almost fell down, face first. san caught him and sat him back down in his chair.

"wooyoung, are you ready to go home?"

"ro..rose."

"rose? your dog?"

"oH mY gOd RoSeEe.." wooyoung started to cry into sans shoulder.

"you wanna go home and see her?"

"..."

"yeah. okay, let's go." san stood up and lifted wooyoung. he carried him bridal style.

"yeosang! let's go."

"coming!"

yeosang looked into seonghwa's eyes. "let's go to my place and finish our conversation.." seonghwa nodded and stumbled to the door.

san put wooyoung in the passenger seat and yeosang with seonghwa in the back. san got into the drivers seat and started to drive. san wasn't much of a drinker, he'd probably go out for a drink every once or twice a month. san decided to put on the radio. it buzzed out and static sounded.

"wait! don't switch it.. i love this song!" wooyoung gasped and laughed.

san smiled slightly and left the static on for the rest of the ride. first, san dropped off seonghwa and yeosang at their place.

"yeosang-"

yeosang and seonghwa were making out in the back.

"oh god- yeosang!"

yeosang stopped the kiss and looked toward san.

"yes?"

"we're here, get out."

yeosang nodded and took seonghwa's hand. they went up the stairs to yeosang's place and waved goodbye to san and wooyoung.

wooyoung had passed out in the passengers seat. san glanced at wooyoung at least 6 times during the ride to wooyoung's place. he parked in the empty space and shook wooyoung.

"hey, wooyoung!" he whispered.

"..."

"wooyoung!"

"mm.."

wooyoung's eyes slowly opened and looked straight at san's eyes. san leaned back slightly as wooyoung got closer to him.

"your eyes are.. pretty."

san blushed slightly and shook his head. he got out of the driver's side and went to wooyoung's door. he opened it for him and lifted him up.

wooyoung blushed slightly, seeing how caring san is. san shut the car door and began walking to the building.

"i'm gonna stay here with you, okay?"

wooyoung nodded and closed his eyes slightly, he tightened his grip around san and felt warm. san went up the stairs and opened wooyoung's door. rose did not bark, she was asleep in her cage. san set wooyoung down onto the floor and locked the door. san picked him up and started to walk toward wooyoung's bed. he set him down onto it and dragged a chair right next to the bed.

wooyoung blushed and looked at san as he was getting the chair.

"san."

"hmm?"

"come here."

san obeyed and walked over to wooyoung's side.
wooyoung reached for san and pulled him close. he hugged him. "thank you."

san smiled and hugged him back.

wooyoung then took a hold of san's face and kissed him.