six

wooyoung closed his eyes and kept slowly kissing san. san was surprised at first, but kissed him back. wooyoung leaned away from the kiss and passed out in the bed. san stared at wooyoung as he snored softly.

"what... just happened?" san touched his own lips.

"he was just drunk. he didn't mean it." san walked away from wooyoung's bed.
he went over to rose's cage and let her out. she slowly got out of the cage and wagged her tail, recognizing him. he went over to the door and reached for her leash. he attached the leash to her and opened the door. he glanced back and looked at wooyoung one last time before walking outside with rose. san put his earbuds in and started to play some music. he played what 2 do by dean. he went downstairs with rose and went outside.

he walked by a patch of grass for rose to do her business. he turned on his phone and checked his notifications. he saw some missed calls and text messages from yeosang. he listened to the voicemails, yeosang was still drunk and with seonghwa. he checked the time.

"3:13?" san scoffed and waited for rose to finish up.
san was never really tired, he only went to sleep if he had something to do in the morning. san walked back to wooyoung's building he led rose up the stairs and back into wooyoung's room. he closed and locked the door. he took off rose's leash and let her wander around the place.

san went into the kitchen and got out some scotch. he poured it into a glass with some pepsi. he drank it while looking out of the window. he loved how the city looked at night. he noticed rose had laid down near him. he knelt down and pet her.

he finished drinking and put the glass in the sink. he got out of the kitchen and sat onto the couch. he laid down and slowly closed his eyes.
— — — — — — — —

"san."

...

"san?"

"hmm..?"

"san?"

san opened his eyes. he saw wooyoung's face hovering above his own. he got startled and he bumped his head.

"ow! god—"

"oh shit— sorry!"

"san, do you remember what i did yesterday? i feel like.. shit."

he was just drunk. he didn't mean it. san sighed and faked a smile.

"well, you had wayyyy too much to drink."

"scared of that.. did i do anything crazy?"

yes. "no. no, you just passed out."

"oh, okay."

san sat up and stretched.

wooyoung walked into the kitchen. "you hungry san?"

"..sure." san was still thinking about what had happened between him and wooyoung. san wasn't really sure about his sexuality, but he knew that kiss with wooyoung felt.. right.

wooyoung turned on the stove and took out a frying pan. he reached into a cabinet and reached for pancake batter. he poured small ovals onto the pan.
san yawned and walked into the kitchen and sat at the island. he watched as wooyoung cooked.

"how many would you like?" wooyoung looked up at san.

"just two is fine." san said softly.

wooyoung took a spatula and flipped the pancake. it was a golden brown, perfectly cooked.

"wow.. those look good. you a master chef?"

"ha!" wooyoung laughed. "i wish."

wooyoung flipped the pancake again and put it on a plate. he went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of syrup. he placed the syrup on the table and made more pancakes. san knelt down and started to pet rose, who was at his side. wooyoung tossed another pancake onto san's plate. he made two more and put it on his own plate. he went to the fridge and got out some milk. he poured it in two glasses and gave one to san.

"thanks." san started to eat his pancakes.

"san's a pretty name. why would you lie about it?" wooyoung sat down next to him and started to eat.

"yeosang was skeptical. but i told him if you would snitch, it would've been right when we met."

wooyoung smiled. "is that right?"

san smiled and continued to eat.

"ah! i almost forgot." wooyoung sat up from his chair and got some dog food out of a cabinet. he opened the can and let the food drop out into rose's bowl. rose started to eat. wooyoung threw away the can and washed his hands.

san stared at wooyoung. he was still wearing the outfit he had on yesterday, and it looked very nice on him.

wooyoung felt eyes gaze at him and smiled. he remembered what had happened last night, he was sober.