thirteen

《 friday, april 10 》

today's the day.

today was indeed the day that wooyoung's father would come back.

it was currently noon, san was out doing 'work' and wooyoung was home alone with rose.

since san has asked wooyoung to move in with him, he decided he would talk to his dad about selling the building, or renting it out for other companies to use.

with thoughts clouding his head, the boy decided he would take a nap. he started walking to the bedroom until rose started to whine.

"hmm?" wooyoung turned to face his companion.

rose stared at the front door and started barking.

"you want to go outside, rose?"

rose continued to bark.

wooyoung sighed and grabbed her leash. he attached it to her collar and opened the door. a light breeze hit his face, which wooyoung found nice, but a bit cold.

rose sniffed the ground, and kept her nose in the grass. almost wanting to find something.

wooyoung sighed and waited for rose to do her business, getting slightly annoyed by how long it took.

"rose, go on. go."

her head shot up as soon as she heard her name. getting back to reality, she continued to walk alongside wooyoung.

wooyoung ran back inside, quickly unhooking rose's leash and going to the bedroom. he jumped onto the bed and brought the covers over his head. he was slightly nervous.

what if he knows what san does for a living?

what if he asks what he does?

what if he doesn't even like him?

his thoughts were interrupted when a vibration came from his pocket.

wooyoung smiled.

a/n: yes yes, short chapter ik ; _ ; sowwy—anygays— be prepared, next few chapters will be angsttt af

anygays— be prepared, next few chapters will be angsttt af. (or at least i'll try ㅠㅠ)
also! i love the comments you guys leave!! makes me feel— wOah—
sorry for the slow(ish) updates, i'm writing another story that i'll publish as soon as woosan; killer is done ^^
love you guys 👁👄👁