nine

"san."

"..."

"san?"

"..mm?"

"it's late, wake up." wooyoung shook the older lightly. san sat up. he didn't open his eyes, instead he hugged wooyoung and laid back down.

"san.."

"just a few more minutes.." san whispered lightly.

"fine." wooyoung sighed and hugged san back.

"mm.. you're really warm." san held him tighter.

"pfft— weirdo." wooyoung giggled at the comment.

a few minutes later, wooyoung got out of san's hold. "san, come on.. i'll make you breakfast."

"okay." the boy mumbled and sat up, hungry.

wooyoung got out of san's bed and walked to his kitchen. it was an expensive place, so the rooms were a bit luxurious. the kitchen was modern, with concrete counters and a spacious island. in the middle of an island, there was a dark electric stovetop, along with vase full of red roses next to it.

wooyoung tiptoed to the roses and leaned in close to them. he loved roses (which is why he named his dog rose). he loved the smell, the look, everything. even the thorns. the young boy went around to the fridge. in there, he found some eggs and uncooked bacon. he looked around in some cabinets and found some pots and pans. he put a pan on the stove and turned the knob to medium. the bacon sizzled as it was placed onto the pan.

"mm. smells good." san walked into the kitchen.

wooyoung turned his head, but instantly turned red. san was shirtless. he had nice golden abs, wooyoung couldn't stop staring.

"ah, my bad.. it's always too hot for me." san smiled awkwardly.

wooyoung's brain told him to look away but his eyes stayed fixed on him.

"wooyoung— i think the bacon's burning."

"oh—" wooyoung turned back to the bacon and continued to cook with a light blush on his face.

cute. san thought to himself. he smiled. he wanted to tell wooyoung what he thought of him today.

————————

wooyoung finished cooking and served the classic breakfast. the island had stools at the end, san was sitting at the end and wooyoung sat next to him.

they started to eat, wooyoung was still gawking over san's abs. san was more focused on eating, he had a big appetite in the morning, and ate nothing for the rest of the day. san looked up from his plate and was met with wooyoung's eyes.

"like what you see?" san teased.

"yes— i mean, no. i mean— it's not bad.." wooyoung turned red.

"cute." san chuckled as he took another strip of bacon to his lips.

wooyoung sighed and looked back at his eggs (lmao idk why this made me laugh). he ate slowly, thoughts filling his head.

"wooyoung."

wooyoung turned to san. "hmm?"

"i gotta talk to you about something."

"yeah sure. what's up?"

"well.. i." san scoffed. "i don't really know how to say this."

wooyoung nodded slowly. "it's okay."

"i don't know how to start this so i'll just say it." san inhaled sharply. "i like you."

wooyoung's pretty pink blush appeared again. "w-what?"

"i.. like you." san smiled nervously.

wooyoung shoved his face in his palms, embarrassed but also happy.

"i'd like to ask you out on a date." san pat wooyoung's shoulder.

"yes."

"hmm?"

"yeah, let's go on a date." the younger took his face out of his palms and smiled.

a/n: new cover 🥺 sorry if the chapter's a bit short ㅠㅠ also, thank you guys so much for all the views! i never had a story with over 100 views, so i'm very thankful! i will try and update more often, thank you for reading!