four

it was two days later, san and yeosang had exchanged numbers with wooyoung and made a group chat.

yeosang: hey, evan. we got another mission. mrs. telahy. murdered her husband and kids, didn't get arrested for it.

san: ok. wooyoung, can we do it at your place?

wooyoung: yeah. sure.

san was in his condo. he put his phone in his pocket and went into his closet. he picked out an all-black outfit and put it on. his phone vibrated and he took it out. it was a video call from yeosang and wooyoung. he sighed and answered it, but pointed the camera up toward the ceiling.

"evan, make sure to bring some extra padding. it's gonna be negative two degrees." wooyoung's face lit up when san finally answered.

"i will."

"evan. where's your face? i don't wanna look at the ceiling." yeosang scoffed.

"shut up. i'm changing." san chuckles slightly while
putting on his shirt. it was a black u-neck long sleeved shirt. he put on gray sweatpants and dark timberlands. he picked up the phone and faced the camera toward his face. he ran his hand through his hair.

wooyoung stared. he was just beautiful.

"wooyoung? earth to wooyoung?" yeosang waved his hand at the camera.

"oh- sorry. i was just.. thinking." wooyoung's face turned pink and he looked away from the phone.

"wooyoung, are you okay? you look kinda red.." san looked closer into his phone.

"yeah, yeah. i'm fine."

"anyways, evan, i need a ride. woo, we'll be there in a few minutes." yeosang hung up the call.

san waved goodbye and hung up as well.

wooyoung stared at his phone and shook his head. he always thought san was beautiful, but wooyoung has low self-esteem, he never thought that san would like someone like him. he didn't even know if san was gay.

"rose?" wooyoung called. soon, his dog showed up while wagging her tail. "such a good girl.." he said while petting her. wooyoung was pretty much alone. his family left without a word, rose was his only family left.

wooyoung scanned the ground and reached to pick up a green ball. "you want it rose?" he waved the ball around. rose barked and wagged her tail.

"go.. get it!" he threw the ball across the room and rose quickly ran to catch it. he kept throwing the ball back and forth until rose had gotten tired. he put the ball back on the ground.

"rose, never run away, please." wooyoung knelt down and hugged his dog.

a loud buzzing was heard, wooyoung's doorbell. rose started to bark and jump up at the door. wooyoung went out of his place and into the empty hallway. the whole building was pretty much empty except for the stuff his dad had left. he went down the stairs for what felt like forever, and opened the front door for san and yeosang.

"hey." san smiled slightly and walked in, yeosang behind him. "listen.. wooyoung. me and rodri have been thinking, we wanna thank you for helping us.. with all of our things."

yeosang nodded and smirked "we're gonna take you out. someplace nice. right after this."

"oh.. really? you guys really didn't have to.."

"nonsense, go get ready, we've gotta take care of someone." yeosang quickly went up the stairs and san did too.

wooyoung went up to his room, "rose? i'm going out. come on girl, go in the cage." rose was a calm dog. she didn't rip up pillows or scratch the couch, she'd rather be in the cage while wooyoung was out than in the big, empty building. rose went into the cage and laid down, closing her eyes.

wooyoung went into his closet and got a rather prideful outfit. he had picked a slightly cropped top, high waisted light jeans, and put on some sparkly earrings. as he was looking into the mirror, he heard a shot and flinched. he shook his head and got his phone.

yeosang and san were going down the stairs and they saw wooyoung leaving his room. san stared at wooyoung, he knew exactly where they were gonna go now.

"alright, let's go down to the car and get there." yeosang went down quicker, slightly excited.

san took off his jacket and had separate clothes underneath. he had a dark blue shirt with black and white striped sleeves. on the front of the shirt, it had some hangul written on it; 사랑. 사랑 meant love.
they were all in the car and yeosang started to drive. yeosang was in the front while san and wooyoung were in the back. san was texting on his phone while wooyoung was scrolling through instagram. yeosang turned the radio on and listened to r&b music while he drove.

the car was finally brought to a stop. wooyoung looked out the window and gasped slightly. they were at "Good Boy," the gayest bar in town.
wooyoung looked at san, "h-here?"

"oh- are you interested in girls..? sorry for assuming, i thought you were gay.."

"n-no, i am.. gay."

"great. now come on, let's go." san opened the door and stepped out.

wooyoung closed the door and walked inside. it was neon, and blasting music. there were probably 80 people in the room. it wasn't crowded, the bar was a bit large. many where at the music stand with the dj.
wooyoung went to the bar and san followed with.
yeosang was frozen in place, he looked at a guy he thought was a god. he walked toward him.

"hey, i'm yeosang."

"i'm seonghwa."

a/n: yes, there's gonna be some side ships, seongsang/yeohwa and yungi/minho :):):) all members of ateez will be in this story, but introduced later.