ten

《 wednesday, april 8 》

a few months later, wooyoung and san were closer than ever. seeing each other almost everyday, kissing and cuddling, and much more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

today, was their two month anniversary, and san wanted to do something special for wooyoung. he had arranged a special dinner at a rather pricy restaurant. the place was called "hetmon's." it was a place where couples usually ate to celebrate certain events, like proposals and anniversaries. san wanted to make sure that wooyoung was happy. very happy.

the day started off by wooyoung waking up from a phone call. wooyoung was a light sleeper, he woke up from any sound or sudden movement. he answered the phone and a man spoke.

"hello? is this jeong wooyoung?"

"yes.. who is this?"

"my bad, i forgot to introduce myself. my name is jeong yunho. i am your father's assistant. i just wanted to inform you that mr. jeong has planned to visit you this week."

wooyoung gasped. father wants to see me?

"wow— really?"

"yes sir." yunho's voice was very calm, and smooth.

"wow, er— thank you so much, yunho."

"no problem. i will message you with this number for more details."

"ok, i will save you as a contact."

"thank you wooyoung, goodbye." yunho hung up.

wooyoung smiled brightly. he was very close to his father and couldn't wait to see him again. they would always play games together, learn from eachother, and his father was accepting of wooyoung's sexuality.

san was still asleep on the bed, his face in the pillows while his body was wrapped with blankets. he mumbled softly in his sleep, something about apples and pineapples.

wooyoung got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. he stumbled slightly. san, why'd you have to be so rough.. he finally reached the sink and looked into the mirror. he had some marks on his neck that he'd gotten the night before, a result of love.

he leaned over the sink and splashed his face with cold water. he continued his daily routine, he brushed his teeth, changed into clothes, and went to prepare breakfast. there was something different though, san was awake. the older loved to sleep in. but today, he had plans.

"wooyoungie~" the older got up and hugged the smaller. wooyoung giggled and shoved him off. "san, i've got to go make breakfast, you're hungry, aren't you?"

"oh, right. woo, i made plans for today." san took his hands in his own. "we're having dinner at hetmon's. i got reservations yesterday."

"really~?" wooyoung smiled brightly. hetmon's was his favorite place. he went there on his first date with san.

"yeah~ anything for you baby." san held his hands gently, before letting them drop down back to his sides. "and i've got a surprise for you later, for being such a great boyfriend."

wooyoung nodded happily, and went into the kitchen. he went into the fridge and opened it. he got out some canned dog food for rose (they were both at wooyoung's building), and called for her. wooyoung smiled as he heard the pitter-patter of rose's paws. he emptied the can into a bowl and served it to the hungry pup.

as wooyoung was preparing breakfast, his phone buzzed. he took a break from cooking and checked the message. it was from yunho.

wooyoung was happy, no, more than happy

wooyoung was happy, no, more than happy. thrilled. yunho seemed like a nice guy, wooyoung couldn't wait to be friends with him. and to meet his father.

"woo? what are you smiling about?" san walked into the kitchen.

"well... i was gonna tell you this later but.. my dad's coming over to visit!"

"wow, really?"

"yeah. oh my god— i can introduce you to him! you guys could be friends, i'll be friends with yunho, we'll all be friends and together and—" wooyoung was cut off by rose barking. the younger boy knelt down and pet her. "dad's coming back rose, do you remember him?" rose looked up at wooyoung. even if rose didn't understand wooyoung, the boy was still happy.

"that's great wooyoung but— i think whatever your cooking is burning."

wooyoung quickly went back onto his feet and ran toward the now-burnt french toast. san laughed quietly and sat down next to rose.

"sorry— it was supposed to be special, for you." wooyoung sighed as he picked up the french toast and placed it onto a plate.

"woo, it's okay really." san never cared if the food was burnt, raw, or not even edible. he was just hungry.

"are you sure? i could always make some more.."

san shoved the french toast into his mouth and ate it. while wooyoung stood there, slightly amazed about how he could eat anything. wooyoung went over to san and kissed him.

"i love you."

"i love you too."

a/n: sorry for not posting in a bit ㅠㅠ, currently, i'm obsessed with this chinese drama called 'the untamed' it's really good and i recommend it! it's on netflix if you want to watch. thank you for reading, i'll try to update asap!! 💞💗💘