14 ~ Test

Dani's P.O.V

"Newt..." I whimper, closing my eyes as his body hovered over mine. He nips at my jaw and drags his tongue across the exposed skin, sucking every now and then to leave a mark. I hum as he finds my sweet spot and kisses it, my fingers digging into the matress in pleasure. My teeth bite into my lower lip and I raise my hands to the hem of his shirt, playing with it before pulling it up and over his body.

In the seconds it takes to remove his shirt, Newt pulls his lips from my neck to admire me, then crashes them back upon mine. Our tongues gyrate against one another in sync, exploring and dominating as per usual. His fingers grab onto my top in turn, and I arch my back to let him take it off.

He smirks at my bra-clad chest and unhooks the pins on the back of it, slowly peeling it off my arms so I would lay top-half naked beneath him. His hand grazes a light trail across my stomach as it weaves its way to my breasts, taking one in his hand and squeezing it gently. I pull the back of his neck down so that our lips meet again, but Newt doesn't plan on staying there long.

His teeth pull at my bottom lip gently as he pulls away from me, then lets it slap back against my own teeth. His fingers move up my forearms to my hands, where he links my fingers with his then grips on tightly. I whimper even more as he drags his lips down my chin, neck and between my cleavage, peppering kisses in his wake before he stops at my belly button.

He kisses the skin on my stomach beneath my belly button before pulling away again, letting go of my hands too. "Why didn't you tell me what you were thinking, Dani?" He asks, his voice taunting through the huskiness of it. "Tell you what, babe?" I hum, feeling his fingers dance across the lower of my stomach, right where he was kissing.

"About this..." He states, making me peel my eyes open to see what he meant. His fingers were still dancing across my skin, but not the skin of my usual stomach. Instead, it was inflated - stretched - as if...

~~~~~

I sit bolt upright as my body shakes a little, tears streaming down my face the second I realise that Newt wasn't actually here. That it was a dream. Before I have time to collect myself, the door flies open and the lights are switched on, Aimee running in a second later.

"Oh, honey..." She cooes, closing the door and coming over to the bed where she sits down beside me and cradles my crying body. She hushes me softly as she rocks my body from side to side, me clutching onto her as if my life depended on it.

Aimee is such a sweet girl, and you could definitely tell she was the youngest in our friendship group. She was always the most compassionate, mothering and caring out of us, despite her coming off as so aloof at times. She's smart, deadly smart, but is one of those people that knows she's smart; she won't apply herself into a situation unless she has to, and avoids conflict wherever she can. Throughout the 6 years I've known her (not including the 2 I was in The Glade, so technically 8 years) she has always been a little sister to me while also being one of my best friends. She's good a keeping secrets and amazing at giving you advice. And also amazing at comforting you when you need it. In times like this. Times like now.

Her hand gently brushes through my hair as I finish crying, her calmness radiating off of her and rubbing off onto me. "Newt?" She asks quietly, to which I nod my head. I pull out of her comforting embrace to rub the tears away from my eyes, looking into my hands embarrassed. "I'm sorry for waking you..." I mumble, having her put her hand on my shoulder for reassurance.

"You didn't wake me, don't worry. I was coming to wake you up actually. You are allowed to leave this room and come back into civilisation partially today." She giggles, brushing one of the pieces of hair that had fallen down into my face behind my ear. "And it's nothing to be embrarrassed about you know. I did the exact same thing when Eli was taken from us." She says into my ear, resting her chin where her hand was. "It gets better. Eventually."