Author's Note Before Story

HEY GUYS! I AM BACK!! Today I have a story for you! Be sure to vote and comment what you want next. This story is about a girl who owns a butcher shop in a small town surrounded by Slenderman's forest, with new people coming into the town every month, the Creepypastas have a hunting ground, every month a few new families are entering, and with the town's cemetery being so small and unable to expand without the permission of the Slenderman, the town has a local cannibal who eats the meat of the people who have a black heart on their ID, or if they are killed by a Creepypasta... This means that the body is shipped to the local butcher and to be eaten by her or given to cannibals in different parts of the world. Also, the humans know of the existence of the Creepypastas in this town, that's why mega-creepypasta fans come as a tourist attraction, to see if they can spot them, or something, and the town's people aren't allowed to speak about them outside of the town, or else the Creepypastas go after the people. The proxies and more human like (like Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Liu, Sally, ect.) creepypastas are allowed to survey the town during the day in normal clothing.

Alright? Alright, you know a little bit about your character in this story, I don't own anything in the story, only your character and the town. The first chapter will be out shortly.