TWO

"Okay class that will be it for today, and don't forget to read page 48 as homework"

"I could barely stay awake during that class."

" Ahaha, while you were trying to stay awake I was already snoozing." Brandon said as he laughed at Zion.

"Dude can I tell you a something, like you can't tell anyone what I'm about to say?"
Zion whispered.

"Sure, what's up? But it'll have to be quick the others are waiting for us"

"Well I sorta kinda have a crush on Ella" he said while blushing.

"Ella...who's that?"Brandon

"Brooo she's like the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!" Zion gushed.

"Wow okay lets pour out our feelings shall we."

"I'm serious." Zion said while looking at Brandon dead in the eyes.

"Okay umm have you talked to her?"

"No, she just joined our school."

"That's sucks. Oh you can talk to her like right now."

"How?!" Zion said getting all excited
"Wait and how do you know what she looks like... you barely knew her name?"

"Well there's a really pretty girl right there, so I'm assuming that's her."Brandon said pointing to a girl who was apparently Ella. (Just go with it)

"Your right!" Zion Said jumping up and down.

"Told you we had the same taste in women" Brandon smirked.

"Go talk to her!"

"I can do this, I can do this..." Zion mumbled to himself.

But suddenly he accidentally stepped of his shoelace and tripped over and fell on Ella.

Zion got up already feeling ashamed. As he was helping Ella up he could see Brandon and the guys laughing their heads off at the corner of his eye. The friends he had.

"Ar- are you okay?" Zion said while staring at the girl in his arms.

" Uhhh sure, but erm could you please let go of me?" She said while trying to loosen herself from his grip.

"Oh sorry" Zion said immediately letting go of her and scratching the back of his neck. But she starts walking away but he soon grabs her wrist.

"Wow your more beautiful up close." Zion mumbled to himself.

"You think I'm beautiful?" She asked tilting her head.

"Ah your pretty but not like damn she's hot but you know your beautiful in your own way." He stuttered.

"Uhh thanks for the compliment but I have to go."She said as she walked away.

As I walked back to the guys they were laughing their heads off.

============================
This book is so messed up but whatever. I have so many ideas and I'm scared that all of it won't work out soo... yea
~E🐉