TWENTY ONE

-Zion's prov

"Uhhh Zion?" She nervously asks.

"Yea?" I respond.

"I uhhh actually can't go back home." She hung her head low.

"Why not?" I asked trying to keep my focus on both the road and Ella.

"This morning aunt Meagan and I got into a fight. We usually fight but this was more personal." She looked down.

"I'm sure what ever it was about you will solve it out." I smiled at her.

"Yea but I don't know, I just feel we need some time apart just to vent it out." She said playing with her fingers.

"Don't worry, isn't it a girl thing?" I chuckle.

"A girl thing?" She laughed looking at me.

"Yea, you know when it's that time of the month and you get all emotional n' stuff. It happens with my mom and sister all the time." I explained.

"Z whether it's my reproductive systems fault or not I can't go back. It'll be better for the both of us." She giggled.

"What about school? We're going back tomorrow."

" I already packed clothes in the bag I brought with me." She said pointing to her bag in the back seat.

"Alright. But I've got to warn you, I live with four other guys, it gets a bit hectic." I warn.

"I think I'll be fine, it'll just be for this week. I promise." She said looking back down.

"Hm the funny thing is I haven't even told Giovanna any of this yet. I just don't know how to bring it up... I don't even know if I want to." She

"That's a sensitive issue. But whatever you choose, she your best friend, she'll have to understand."

She didn't even respond, she just looked down playing with her fingers.

I continued to drive until I reached at a red light making me brake.

I turned to look at Ella but she was looking out the window. I looked down at arm and saw some unusual marks on it.

"What's up with these on your arm?

"It-it's nothing." She replied facing me.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me." I said trying to have a closer look at them.

"Z, please just drop it, just focus on drowning right now." She replied pulling her sleeve down.

"Alright, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I- it's fine."

I just nodded and continued to drive.

10 minutes later we finally reached our destination.

"Here we are." I announced as I parked the car.

"Mhmm." She mumbled.

'Here we go'
I don't mean it a bad way, I'm not gonna lie Ella is beautiful and with her in the house all the boys will try and make their mover on her. I just don't want it to awkward.

=========================
Yes I am alive😂
Sorry I haven't been that active, I just haven't been that inspired. I apologise.
-E🐉