FIVE

-at the pm house
Zion's prov

"Yo Z are you coming wit-"Edwin asked before seeing what I was trying to do.

"What exactly are you doing?" He asked

"I'm checking if Ella has a instagram account." I stated not leaving my eyes from my phone

"Do you even know her last name, first of all did you even bother to ask her about that?"

" Nah man she's been avoiding me." I said with a bit of disappointment

"So your last resort is to try find her @ then stalk her?" He asked

"Basically yeah."

"Fuck I've checked every account and I can't find her." I said giving up

"Not my problem." Edwin said while leaving my room, he even forgot to ask me his question.

-at home
Ella's prov

"Soo how was school?"

"It was okay... oh and guess what?" I said getting excited.

"What?" My aunt said getting excited with me.

"I finally made a friend, her name's Giovanna, she is so nice, and she's my age and we just instantly bonded like we were meant to be friends." I said loosing my breathe, as I lay down on the couch.

"First of all breathe. And secondly I am so proud of you!"She said
"You can have sleepovers and go out and have fun, but not too much fun, and all the other best friend activities."

"I know, but she's my first friend and I don't know what friends actually do."I said realising my situation.

"It's alright you will grow and learn as the time passes by, it will just become natural." She said comforting me while rubbing my arm.
"By the way I'll have to check your wound." She laughed knowing I hate having to be her patient.

"Did you have to remind me?" I said while getting up.
"You just had to ruin my day."

"Let's just get it over with!" She yelled from the bathroom.

"Coming!" I yelled back.

"cOmInG." She said mocking me.

==========================
Don't attack me, I know this a short chapter, just deal with it.
At this point I have no idea what to write for the next chapter.
~E🐉