THREE

Zions pov

"Wow thank you guys so much for being my support committee." Zion said sarcastically while clapping.

"That was the most awkward and hilarious meet n greet I have ever seen" Edwin cried.

"Shut up at least I had balls to go talk to her, all you do is stalk your crush on ig."

"So what is she like?" Austin asked getting eager.

"She's more beautiful up close, but there is something else I noticed, she had scars on her arms and neck. But I didn't ask about cause I didn't want to seem rude."

"Smooth."Nick said as they were walking up to their van.

-Ella's prov

"Soo how was your first day of school?"Ellas aunt asked.

"It was okay, school is school."

"Well I hope you enjoyed and at least you got some few friends."

"Well no one talked to me so no friends. You know why I don't want to make friends. I told you already I don't want to go to school I'm fine with being at home with you." Ella said while tears were forming in her eyes.

"I know, I know, sorry for bringing it up."

"And I'm sorry for going off on you, you know how tender my emotions are."

"It's alright I understand. Love you." Her aunt said rubbing her arm while driving with her other free hand.

"Love you too."

-At home

As Ella walks upstairs to her room she bumps on the corner of her dresser causing her cut wound on her arm to open up and start to bleed.

"Uhh not now." She said while holding her arm to check out how bad it was.

She ran downstairs and her aunt immediately say blood and her arm, she soon rushed her to the bathroom.

"Sit here." Her aunt commanded.

She sat on the toilet sit lid while her aunt look for the medical supplies.

"What happened?"

"Well I bumped my wound into the corner of my dresser." She gushed our.

"I told you to stop cutting yourself, you see the consequences, next time it will be worse, and what if I won't be there...huh?" Her aunt said in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." Ella said as her aunt put surgical spirit on her wound.

"Ahh! Could you warn me next time."

"It was best that you wouldn't know when I would put it one, and you will have to keep the bandage I am about to wrap around your arm for three days."

"Three days! Everyone at school will notice."

"Well you'll have to live with it."

"GrEaT."

============================
I don't really know what to say about this.
~E🐉