EIGHT

-Monday🙄 at school
-Ella's prov

School again. The only thing I look forward to is to be with Giovanna. I see her, with what seems her brother cause they look alike.

"Giovanna!" I screamed

She turns and waves at me as I continue to walk up to her.

"Hey." She says.
"Oh, lemme introduce you to my brother."

I could see he wanted to be introduced because I saw him nudge her with his elbow. Boys.

"Guiseppe, Ella. Ella Guiseppe." Giovanna introduced us.

"Well it's nice to meet you." I said bringing out my hand to shake his hand.

"Same." He said shaking my hand.

"So how long have you guys been twins." I said trying to loosen the awkwardness.

"Since birth. Why are you this slow?" Giovanna said while giggling.

"Maybe it rubbed off from you." I said as
we all laughed.

"How come I've never seen you before?" I asked directly to Guiseppe.

"Oh well that's because I'm home schooled. I just come here to pick up or bring something for Giovanna." He replied.

-Zion's prov

There she is. I can't get her off my mind. Seems like she has already made friends. What happened to 'I have an overprotective boyfriend.' Forget this I'm going up to her.

As I walk up to her we make eye contact.

"Uhh hey Ella." I said not paying attention to the others.

"Hey Zion, is it?" She responded.

"Yea it's Zion."
"Well I wanted to know if you would like to go out for ice cream or something like that, just to get to know each other." I gushed.

"As friends or?" She asked.

"Yea as friends, just to get to know each other cause you seem like a cool person."I said a little disappointed, I wanted it to be more than friends.

"Uhh sure I would like that. But how are we gonna communicate with each other?" She asked.

"You could give me your number." Smooth

"Uhmm sure." She hesitated.
As she inserted her number in my phone I couldn't contain my excitement.

"Here." She gave me back my phone.

"Uhh I'll text you."I said getting my phone.

"Sure." She responded

"See you later." I said before leaving

"Yeah." She said going back to her conversation with her friends.

-Ella's prov

"Yeah." I responded as Zion walked away, I continued my conversation with Guiseppe and Giovanna.

"Uhh what was that?" Giovanna asked.

"Idk either he keeps on bothering me." I responded.

"Then why did you agree to meet up with him?" She asked while raising her voice.

"So that he can stop bothering me. I'll meet him for that time only, then distance myself from him so that he can stop talking to me." I explained.

"He's like the cutest guy in school, he obviously wants you and you are saying that he is bothering you. Sis if you don't want him tell him to bother me." She said while clapping her hands and getting up.

"Calm downnn." I said trying to calm her down.

"Okay but please tell me you will actually commit to hang out with him." She said.

"Yeah yeah I will." I responded.

"I can't believe my best friend will be dating the Zion Kuwonu." She screamed.

"Hey, who said that I'm dating that guy?" I asked.

"Well first you'll catch feelings cause he actually likes you, then you'll be hanging out almost everyday, your friendship will grow stronger then boom he will ask you to be his girlfriend." She exclaimed

"Wait you think he likes me?" I asked.

"Yeah of course, then why else would he want to 'get to know you'? He just wants to get close to you." She pointed out.

"Wow. How come I never noticed?" I asked.

"Cause your too blind to see that." She replied.

"Coming from a guy, just give him a chance, and if he will act like a dick then RUN. Cause if he will act like that on a 'date' imagine how he will act when you will be together." Guiseppe spoke.

"Thanks Guiseppe." I said going in for a hug.

"I can officially say that was the most wise thing you have ever said." Giovanna seriously spoke.

"I am both thankful and offended." Guiseppe responded.

==========================
Zion busy making big moves🥺
Thank you guys for reading this book.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
-E🐉