TEN

-Friday at school
-Ella's  prov

"I'm telling you if he tries to touch your hand just hold his hand like this." Giovanna explained while demonstrating with Guiseppe.

"I think not." I said looking disgusted.

"Uhh can we stop this, its getting weird." Guiseppe said trying to release his hand from Giovanna.

"Come on Ella it won't kill you." She said frustratingly.

"YES it will." I responded in a strong tone.

"Just do thi-." Giovanna was cut off by Zion.

"Ella can I please talk to you for a second?" He asked.

"Sure." I said getting up while rolling my eyes.

"You know you can't just come over and interrupt my conversation and decide to take me wherever you like." I said in a rude tone. At this point I don't think he likes me anymore, my work here is done.

" I know and I'm sorry about that."
"But I just wanted to find out if there is anything you are allergic to, unless you want to end our hang out in the hospital." He chuckled.

Okay I can actually admit that was kinda sweet.

"Oh- oh I'm slightly allergic to mushrooms." I blushed.

Why am I blushing? What's happening? I shouldn't be blushing.

"No problem. Plus you look adorable when you blush like that." He said shoving his hands in his back pockets.

" I- uh it's just hot." I fanned my face.

"It seems like your friend is trying to tell you something." He pointed to Giovanna.

She was waving her hands trying to tell Zion to hold my hand. But as soon as I turned around she stopped and pretended like nothing was happening.

"Oh I think it was nothing. Anyways I'll see you later." I said pushing some hair behind my ear.

"Sure." He walked away.

I walk back to Giovanna and we hold our hands together and jump up and down while squealing.

"Can you two stop that!" Guiseppe screamed while covering his ears.

"Sorry." We both giggled.

"So what did he say?" Giovanna curiously asked.

"Well he asked what I was allergic to." I said getting dreamy.

"Ouuu he's so caring." She cooed.
"So does this change your feelings about Zi?" She asked

"I honestly don't know." I sternly answered.

"I don't mean to interrupt this- whatever this is but why do ya'll care about him asking about her allergies?" Guiseppe asked

"He asked what she's allergic to, not her allergies. There's a difference. Plus he could've have asked her through text but he chose to ask her in person." Giovanna answered.

"What difference does it make?"Guiseppe argued.

"A huge one. You know what you will never know why that's because you have always been single and you will always be single." She tuned.

"Slapped different." I said covering my mouth.

"Whatever. I'm gonna meet up with the guys." He said disappointingly while getting up.

"You shouldn't be that mean on your brother you know." I said feeling pity.

"I know but sometimes he's too much." She irritably said.

"Just relax." I tried calming her down.

"Thanks, I'll go apologise to him later." She reassured.

"Good girl." I nudged her

She just gleaned a huge smile.

==========================
Face claim for  Guiseppe:

==========================Face claim for  Guiseppe:

His Instagram is @giovanny

This is probably my favourite chapter yet.
~E🐉