FOURTEEN

"What was all that about?" Guiseppe asked as we reached another aisle.

"Shhhh." I put my finger over his lips.
"Listen, I told him I had a boyfriend even though I don't have one. And you actually playing as my 'boyfriend' won't make me seem suspicious." I panicked realising the mess I got myself into.

"I'm not sure about this plan, it seems too complicated."

"Please, just do this one thing for me." I begged almost having a mental breakdown.

"Fine. But I don't want to get involved with your issues, like I am involved but I don't want to get involved involved." He said as we went to go search for Gio.

"Don't worry about any of that." I waved as I saw Gio.

We walked up to Gio then we all walked up to the car.

"What took you guys so long?" Giovanna asked as she brought the bags in the car.

"Oh Ella and I were kinda in a sticky situation." Guiseppe laughed.

"What do you mean by that?" Gio asked looking at the both of us.

"Well she asked me to be her fake boyfriend so that Zion couldn't get too suspicious." Gio mentioned.

"Ohhh thats funny cause you actually used to have a crush on El-" she was cut off by Guiseppe.

"OKAYYY change of topic." He yelled.
"So who wants to go back home and watch movies?"

"I'm down with that." Gio yawned.

-at Ella's house

"Are you guys sure you don't need anything else?" Aunt Meagan interrupted.

"This is your fifth time coming to ask us that, I'm pretty sure we're fine." I giggled.

"Just wanted to make sure." She put her hands up in defense.

"SuRe." I mocked her going back to the movie.

"Hey Ella could you help me get drinks from the kitchen." As soon as Giovanna said that I saw aunt Meagans head pop up from the other room.

"We got this, you don't to help!" I stood up and followed Gio to the kitchen.

"Listen I wanted you to help me get the drinks but I have something to tell you in private." She got up on her toes to get the cups from the top cupboard.

"Sure what is it?" I asked.

"I'm not so sure about the idea of you and Guiseppe being 'boyfriend' and 'girlfriend'." She looked me in the eyes.

"Why not, did. he say something?" I said pointing back at Guis.

"No it's just that he used to have a crush on you and the fact that you guys are fake dating will bring back his feelings and at the end I feel he will be fighting for your love." She sternly said

"I don't think that will happen." I responded not taking her seriously.

"Whatever but don't come crawling back when whatever I just mentioned comes true." She walked off with the drinks.

Maybe I should listen to her. Maybe I should give this whole thing up and tell Zion the truth.
NO but I can't, he will think I was a liar since day one, he would never forgive me NEVER.

I walk back to the living room to continue watching the movie.

-after the movie

"We better get going." She said as they both stood up.

"Okay, I really enjoyed it. We should do it again." Guis helped me get up.

"Don't forget to call me when you get home." I said as we walked to door.

"I would never forget." She smiled as she hugged me.

I just stood there expecting Guiseppe to follow behind Gio.

"So I don't get a hug too?" He smirked.

"Oh since when did you want a hug from me?" I tried to understand what was going on.

"You don't have to hug me if you don't want to." He took a few steps outside.

"Sorry, goodnight." I closed the door behind me trying to forget what just happened.

I did feel his pain, the desire to feel whole again.

To feel needed.

==========================
At this point I really hate this book.😒
Don't forget to vote.
-E🐉