SEVEN

-Saturday evening
-Ella's prov

I can't keep this for long. I will have to her. Yea, yea it's better I tell her instead of her finding out. But I can't just tell her out of the blue, she's my first best friend. She'll have to understand, I'll need another opinion on this. Aunt Meagan.

"Aunt Meagan!"I screamed.

"Yes dear?"

"I need advice."I said uneasily.

"Sure what is it?" She asked

I took a deep breathe and began.
"Okay so you know how Giovanna is my first best friend and all, and I kinda feel bad because I haven't told her who I truly am and she has told me everything about her and I feel bad because I always leave her in the dark and I don't want her to start questioning our friendship. All I'm saying is I just feel like I have to tell her about what happened back in England and how I'm coping with it." I said while my eyes got filled with tears.

"Come here." She said opening her armed wide for a hug. I went in for the hug.

"Listen I know how difficult it is for you, and on telling Giovanna all that it's all on you, if you don't want to tell her there's no problem in that. But whatever you decide is what you think is best." She said wiping away my tears.

"Thanks aunt Meagan, I really needed that." I sniffed

"No problem, that why I'm here right? To help you girl issues n stuff." She said trying to lighten up the mood.

"Haha yea."
"Aunt Meagan, please promise me to always be here for me."

"I cross my heart." She said

" I don't say it often but thank you for always being there for me, I really appreciate it, even though sometimes I don't show it."

"Ohh sweetie, you don't have to say that." She said getting all touched as I walk back to my room.

I feel it's best I tell her soon.
Soon

-The next day
Still Ella's prov

I have to tell her today. I pick up my phone from my night table, go through my contacts, click on her name and call.
It's ringing.

"Hey Ella, what's up?"

"Nothing much, but I called you to tell you something." I said still deciding whether to tell her or not.

"Umm sure, what is it?" She asked.

"Before I start don't judge me and don't think I was hiding this from you."

"Your scaring me, what is it?" Giovanna asked getting scared.

"It's about why I came to LA and some other stuff I should have told you before." I said.

"Okay, it's fine you can tell me."

"Well when I was 15, there was an accident, to be more clear my parents were in an accident, and they both died. I could've stayed with my other family members in England but they didn't care about me all they wanted were my parents money which I had inherited, but my aunt, aunt Meagan was the only one who cared about me, so I moved in with her. But everyday I couldn't cope, so I would try to commit suicide because I thought If I killed myself I would be with my parents again. My aunt noticed of my attempts and took me to therapy. Therapy helped a little bit, I'm more at peace. That's why you see all those scars on my arms and neck." As I ended I was in tears.

"That explains your scars."She stated.

"Yea I'm ashamed of them, they remind me of my sinful actions." I cried.

"Ella, Ella, it okay, you don't have to be ashamed about that. Plus you didn't have to tell me if it was that personal." Giovanna said trying to calm me down.

"I had to, we are friends and friends don't keep secrets from each other."

"Yeah but that is something personal, but I appreciate that you thought it was important for you tell me, it says a lot. I'm glad to have you as my best friend." She spoke.

"Thanks... wait your not going to judge me or look at me differently?" I asked shocked.

"Of course not, everyone may seem okay but we all have difficulties and secrets in life."

"Thanks, I needed that." I said while sniffing.

" No problem, if you need anything call me."

"Okay."

Call ended

Nothing like a good cry once in a while am I right?

==========================
Deep
~E🐉