FIFTEEN

‼️WARNING‼️
Some violence/ sexual abuse along the way

I'm currently home alone laying on the couch in dim light listening to music trying not to concentrate on the sound of rain pouring down outside.

Knock knock

'Who could that be?' I asked myself as I got up.
'Aunt Meagan wasn't supposed to be back until 11pm.'

KNOCK KNOCK

But this time they became louder.

"I'M COMING!" I walked up to the door.

I opened the door to be face to face with Guiseppe.

"Is everything alright? You didn't tell me you were coming, especially at this hour." I said checking the time to notice it was 10pm.

"I know, but we need to talk." He looked down with his hair and clothes soaked.

"O-okay." I replied moving aside so that he could walk in.

"So what's up." I asked closing the door.

"Alright I'm gonna be straight forward with you. I reallllly like you and-." He took a deep breathe.
"I think we shouldn't be faking this whole thing and make it a reality."

He brought his hands forward to hold mine but as soon as he touched me I flinched my hands away from his.

"Hold up, where is all this coming from?" I asked looking at him in the eyes.

"From my heart...just feel." He grabbed my hand and laid it on his chest for me to be able to feel his heart beat.
"You feel that? It's beating just for you."

"I'm pretty sure it's beating cause your alive and breathing." I said trying not to be cheesed out.

"Excuse me I'm trying to be sincere here." He said taking a few steps towards me.

"This is getting weird, I think you should leave." I took a few steps back.

"No, I think that you should atleast try and consider what I'm telling you."

At this point he cornered me to the wall.

"I think I should call Giovanna to co-." I tried to look for my phone but I soon remembered it was still on the coffee table.

"Just listen!" He snarled at me.

"Guiseppe your scaring me." I said as my eyes swelled up.

"Oh so I'm scaring you." He grabbed my wrists pinning them to the wall, bringing his face close to mine.
I could feel him breathing on me.

"Your hurting me." I gasped trying to loosen my wrist from his grip.

Tears were now rolling down my cheeks.

"I think that now we're here, alone... let's have some fun."

I looked up at Guiseppe who was now grinning at me.

"Guiseppe, what's going on?" I asked not understanding what he was going to do.

"You'll see baby." He whispered kissing me down my neck.

He soon stopped kissing my neck, then he harshly dragged me to the couch.

As soon as I landed on the couch, he began to loosen his belt to bring down his jeans.

It instantly hit me.

He was going to rape me.

As soon as he brought down his pants, I decided to do something, the coffee table was next to where I was laying. I soon spotted my phone, I hesitantly but quickly grabbed my phone, and immediately called Gio.

She immediately picked up.
"Gio listen your brother is-"

He grabbed my phone away from me.

"Now why would you want to call my sister?" He asked getting closer to me.

"Listen Guiseppe, you don't have to do this." I begged.

"Yes I do, I have to show you my love for you one way or another." He hissed back now trying to remove my shorts.

I ended up hitting him across the face which turned out to be a bad idea. In reaction of me doing that, he slapped me across my face.

I winced in pain as I held my cheek which began to swell up.

"You don't do this to people you love."

"Oh what do you know about love?" He chuckled.

As he began to slid down his boxers I heard the door open.

"Ella whats going on? Is everything alright?"

"Please help me." I pleaded.

....

==========================
I know stuff like happen in real life, and lemme tell you it is okay to tell someone if u are kind of in the same situation. No man should EVER take advantage of you.
And I live by that.

Don't forget to vote and share this book.
Luv you all.
-E🐉