SEVENTEEN

-Ella's prov

"Zion you have to go." I said pulling away from the kiss.

"What, why? We just got started." He said trying to pull my face back towards his.

I pushed away his hand and got up.
"Because my aunt is here and I wasn't allowed to have anyone over." I paced around my room.

"So how am I supposed to get out?"

"Listen you can jump out my window, don't worry there's a bed of flowers right below this window." I explained opening the window.

"Do you hear yourself right now?
"You want me to jump out your window." He asked leaning out the window.

"Pretty much." I shrugged.

"Haha very funny."

"Please just do this." I pouted.

"First lemme get a goodbye kiss." He said walking towards me.

"No, you have to go nowwwww." I responded pushing him towards the window.

"Alright, I'm going. I hope there no roses down there." He laughed climbing out.

Soon enough I saw him fall on the ground. He got up and gave me the thumbs up and ran off.

-Zion's prov

YES

I did it.

I kissed Ella, and she didn't hesitate to pull away.

"Wooohooo." I yelled punching the air as I ran back home.

Even though it didn't end as I expected, the main objective here is that WE KISSED.

Wait till I tell the boys.

-Ella's prov

I headed downstairs so I wouldn't seem suspicious.

"Oh your back." I awkwardly

"Yeah, but all I need right now is sleep." She yawned setting her purse down.

"Sure, no problem."

"But first I need to ask you something."

Please don't say it
Pleaseee

"Who was here with you?" She asked in a serious tone.

"Uhh, what do you mean?" I shuffled.

"Don't lie to me I smell cologne." She said resting her hands on her hips.

"It must be the new perfume I got." I awkwardly giggled.

"Let's be realistic, I was once a teenager too. Lying to my parents and always messing around with boys. You don't want to be like that."

"Ugh, okay it was Zion. He uh came over and asked for his Physics book." I lied.

I've never lied about a boy before... well you know.

"Mhhh sure, what else did he do?" She asked tilting her head.

"We uh also kissed." I replied looking at my feet.

"Are you sure you want this?"
"You know you may get hurt again and we don't want to go through that rollercoaster again." She said resting her hand on my shoulder.

"Come on aunt Meagan, he seems different than all the others... he actually makes me feel more at peace."

"Just know what whatever happens, you can always come to me and vent about it, I don't want any accidents."She said pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you."

"Yea so you don't decorate your arms with those scars of those, you know it bad for you." She said pulling away from the hug.

"Okay okay, good night!" I shouted jogging upstairs.

I got ready for bed.

I did a prayer and fell asleep trying to forget about what happened the past hour.

=========================
I know this is late but happy Mother's day💕✨
Hope your all keeping safe
-E🐉