TWELVE

...

"So what's his name?" He said as we reached the car.

"His name? Oh- umm its Noah." I stammered.

"It's a unique name."

"Yea kinda like yours."I said getting in the car.

"Well I hope he treats you right because you deserve the best." I was taken back by his words.

"Thank you." I blushed.

-30 mins later

"Here we are." He said parking the car.

"Thank you for today, I actually enjoyed it." I grabbed my purse.

"When can I see you again?" He blurted out.

"Uhh at school of course." I said pointing out the obvious.

"No I mean when can we probably hang out again."

"Well we'll have to wait and find out." I said closing the car and walking up to the house door.

I grabbed the spare key from my purse, unlocked the door, got inside, removed my shoes, locked the door, leaned against the door and closed my eyes thinking about the amazing afternoon I had.

"Your back on time." Aunt Meagan said making me jump.

"Uhh yea." I said awkwardly.

"So how was it?"

"It was okay, we just went on a picnic, nothing big."

"Okay." She said knowing I didn't want to brag about the date.

"I made for you some tea, it's on the kitchen counter." She said sitting on the couch grabbing the remote.

"Thank you, I'll be in my room." I walked to the kitchen.

I walked carefully upstairs to my room, grabbed my phone to call Giovanna and tell her everything that happened this afternoon.

bold - Ella
italic - Giovanna

"Soo, how was it?"

"Surprisingly, amazing."

"See what I told you, you didn't need me to have an ambulance on speed dial. Anyways where did y'all go this afternoon?"

"We went on picnic."

"How cute! I already saw his post but I just wanted to make sure."

"I know, it was so thoughtful of him.
It brought me back to the time when I was young in London, my parents and I used to go on picnics and my mom would make these English sandwiches."

"Awww.
Well I'm glad you enjoyed. But could u possibly hook me up with Brandon?"

"Bitch no!"

"Atleast I tried."

"Whatever goodnight."

"Goodnight, take care."

I plugged my phone, went to my bathroom to get ready to shower.
I changed into my Pajamas, got comfortable in bed, immediately fell asleep almost forgetting this magical day.

==========================
I really hate this chapter, but I couldn't come up with anything else cause I've been sooo bored during quarantine.
-E🐉