Chapter 10

"I love you too Annie," Jane muttered in her sleep.

At first, Anne was taken back - Jane had actually said those words to her!

But, the immediate joy was snatched as Anne realised Jane was sleep talking so it probably was just a random response that meant nothing at all.

Yet, it still made Anne smile.

"Jane," Anne spoke louder, deciding that waking her was probably the best option, considering Anne would leave in half an hour for her doctor's appointment. "Jane, you're asleep in my room and I'm going to leave soon," Anne gently shook the blond.

"Oh, hi Annie, you alright?" Jane mumbled softly, rolling over to face Anne.

"Hey Jane," She softy giggled.

"Sorry I fell asleep, I didn't mean to, " Jane apologized which made Anne's heart melt. "Are you sure you don't want a lift later?" Jane spoke as she got up off Anne's bed.

"Yeah, but thanks though, " Anne watched as Jane got up,

"Okay, I'll leave you to get dressed then, " She spoke softly as she left the room.

Going downstairs, Jane replayed the strange dream she'd had whilst in Anne's room. She'd dreamt that she and Anne were having a conversation, she could remember what about exactly, but she did remember one thing. Anne told Jane she loved her, and Jane replied with 'I love you too Annie,"

Then she woke up.