Chapter 17

Pulling out her sketch-book, Anne smiled and sat on the bed. She gazed over at Jane, before turning to the correct page; the drawing she had finished this morning.

"Um, hey, I drew this for you, " She handed over the art, making sure she kept a gaze with Jane's face to follow her reaction.

"Anne, sweetheart. This is incredible, " Jane gently brushed her palm over the sketch, her smile widening as she neared the edge.

"Thanks, Jane, but- um, it's nothing really, " Anne brushed off her incredible skill.

"No, It's amazing, " Jane whispered, moving her eyes to meet Anne's. "Just like you, "

"It'll be a cute picture to show our kids, " Anne smiled before realizing what exactly she'd said; then feeling the blood rush to her cheeks. Jane's jaw dropped slightly as her eyes now interlocked with Anne's.

"You- you wanna have kids with me?" Jane whispered, cradling the drawing. Jane longed for children, longed for a family. And now, now she had the opportunity. With the woman she loved the most. Anne Boleyn.

Anne nodded and took the book from Jane's hands, gently placing it on the carpet and laying down herself. Smiling, she wrapped her arms around Jane's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder. "One day, I wanna get married to you. Not just yet, but I do want to. I want to start a family with you. And I want to grow old with you," Anne whispered, a still calm get happy tone lay deep in her voice.

Jane smiled contently to herself before turned her head, for the sole purpose to kiss Anne, then returned to the position they were originally in.

"Me too, Annie, me too,"

A Tudor Rose  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें