There she is (2.1)

I'm not back yet.

Okay here I am.

Guys, Calculus isn't all that bad. I'm telling you, don't be afraid.

Until you get to series, that is. (I would rant, but I cannot express my distaste when I have a quiz tomorrow).

Here, let me tell a fun story instead, but first, an updated version of Taurus:

Okay so, we were supposed to have a substitute teacher, or for you Canadians out there, supply teacher

Okay so, we were supposed to have a substitute teacher, or for you Canadians out there, supply teacher. The darn teacher was late and my actual Calc teacher had to wait for him to arrive. I kid you not 15 minutes late. My teach probably had a doctors appointment or something.

Anyways, it was a work day so we didn't have to learn anything, which means the sub only had to make sure we didn't die. Our classroom is obnoxiously loud naturally. So the guy told us (please imagine in the most southern accent possible) "Okay kids, that just aint gon' work!"

So we quiet down, fully knowing what he was talking about, and, for once, we were at a pretty normal level. The teacher stood up and started telling us we were too loud and that we has to whisper. "The last guy who talks, this classroom will be totally silent!" He said.

Next guy who talked didn't even talk. It was totally a whisper. The sub made us shut our yaps. If we had trouble with a problem, nope too bad, couldn't ask for help, said the sub.

Silence persists until lunch. (How it works is that we have four lunches and a looong 3rd period. We had the second lunch so half an hour before and a full hour after.) We leave to go to the cafeteria and let out our noise. Before we go back inside to class we struck up a few deals.

At 1:27pm, we were to all cough simultaneously. At the time, that was the only one I knew, and sure enough, at 1:25pm, everyone was darting around, seeing if we were actually going to do it.

And guess what, we totally did. The coughs were a little scattered, but we still did it.

To speed up the story a little (mainly because I got a little sister choir concert to attend), at 1:52pm a series of alarms went off. And then someone blasted to pornhub theme.

Yeah, still not quite sure how the sub reacted to all that, but I thought it was really freaking funny.

I was really proud of our class for coming together like that.

Anyways, here is a sneak peak (nah not really sneaky) of the progress of Libra.

I will note that she may look horrendous so far, but I feel bad for making another Taurus before I finished everyone else.

Bam! There, it's beginning stages if you were ever curious. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Good night!