Double Tag

Literally, the rules for one of the tags is to tag fifteen people. You know what? I'm gonna be "funny" and tags people idk.

So sarcastic_ethan and GrEg_the_second_bro both tagged me. I'll do Ethan's first!

Well, it's been a lot longer than 3 days, but who really cares?

1) I'm so inflexible I can't touch my toes
2) I'm trying to get a job 😬
3) I have been spending my time creating art for a creator on another site. We talk through discord. I will be posting the art here.
4) I can't cook.
5) I've been in my bed 24-7
6) I have been writing TFZ. It may be a while until Act Three is completely edited. Just hang on you guys.
7) I'm really not that interesting idk what to write.
8) I'm on a discord call rn actually
9) I have been living on discord
10) If someone took away my discord, I'd actually be really upset.

Okay, now what? Spoilers. Okay. I know I just said to hang on buuuutttt, here's a little of what's coming:

June stepped into the room. Glowing, his eyes twinkled. Leeroy, the other eleven trainees, and Aradia divided into two lines with June and Gemini on either side.

Gemini fell to his knees. His forehead pressed against the ground as June circled around him.

It was a common Zadroyvanian ritual between the Zodiac and the follower who sign fell under said Zodiac. Many of those who perform this ritual are blessed with a life of health, fortune, and wisdom.

But if the positions were to be reversed?

June placed his hands onto Gemini's shoulder and leaned down, his breaths sweeping against his forehead. After a gentle kiss, Gemini paled. June disintegrated. Gemini fell face first into the floor.

Aradia ran up to Gemini.

Aries knelt down. "Is he okay?"

She drew a vial from her pouch. "No. I need someone strong to take Gemini out of here." She ripped off his shirt and poured an ointment across his chest.

Scorpio wandered around. "What about June?"

"June is gone. We need to save Gemini! He's all we have left!"

Taurus hoisted Gemini onto her back. Aradia led the way beside her, and all the others watched in horror.

It is an event that will occur in the story, but I have no clue if the wording will be the same. Have fun with that.

Okay so the next tag is to literally tag 15 people. This is why it's the double tag. Consider me doing both at once.

eafuegoo
theunimpressedwriter
wearethegregs
Cookiebuns97
EvangelicaMisanami
_kirithikaaaa
solom-ss

Sure, we'll leave it at that. Goodbye everybody and have good dreams!