What was I even thinking?

So, after I finished the Scorpio portrait, I went back to my other characters to add neccs, and yeesh is all I have to say. Some characters turned out fine when I added their shoulders (ex Taurus and Aries), but some other required some extra care.

It's moments like these where I feel like I need to take down my art book.

So, I am fixing up Gemini and Libra. Cancer and Virgo will be entirely remade.

Actually I already did Cancer and Gemini. I've started on Libra, I think I have one more thing left to do on her.

So first, (and I feel like I need to explain to you guys why I needed a big fix) with Gemini: his hair needed a haircut, his eyes weren't even the correct color, and what even was the shading? And I gave him a necc. Now that I look at it, he looks kinda emo or something idk.

With Cancer, I feel like I went through the same thing with Scorpio, where I kept drawing him and it never turned out correct

With Cancer, I feel like I went through the same thing with Scorpio, where I kept drawing him and it never turned out correct. I think I only posted that . . . thing because I was excited to work on Leo. Way too rushed. I really decided to fix him up when his eyes just stared straight into my soul as I was giving him a necc. Very creepy. I just had to. I'm much more pleased with the result.

I really hope none of these are worse thank what I actually had up earlier

I really hope none of these are worse thank what I actually had up earlier. But yeah, let's hope I can knock out the next three quickly. Or six, actually. I have to turn in my tablet by next week, so lets see if I can knock them all out.