WIP

I haven't really been posting art here lately because Calculus is a bitch. I have no clue if this looks good or not. I sent it to some of my friends, and they have yet to respond. So here it is. Feedback is appreciated.

Someone is sharpening a carrot

Someone is sharpening a carrot. That's what it's supposed to be. I'm not sure if the colors I chosen are great. So let me know of the pink and yellow are weird.

Also, I got tagged by GrEg_the_Second_Bro

I would thank you, but menstruation is a making mr a bitch. I'm so over dramatic right now and I been in the same position for hours now because if I move, I will be in very many pains.

Sorry to all those guys that read that. Or anyone really. Very much tmi.

1) Literally earlier in this book

2) I just want to move out of this country. I've been here for ten years since yesterday (april 17)
3) I think it was NiNoKuni on Netflix, but I'm not entirely sure. It was alright. Super cute.
4) 17
5) n/a unless you count that ant in my bathroom.
6) 8 1/2, have fun with that
7) Mali
8) Sami
Good luck finding those guys. I have trouble myself
9) So I was with two other people on a team and 8 on the other. We we're playing the game where us three had to go and kill the other seven.

The first three were easy because the seven didn't think we would actually do it. The next person to die was a person on my team, so the other guy and I made out in a locked closet cuz we were scared and he told me he genius plan while making out. So our plan was to make these poisonous chocolate eggs and secretly put them in people's food, but that meant that we had to sneak in other peoples belongings and we both suck at that.

So we decided to split up, I took one person, he took another. I ran out onto the crowded beach because my target was there. We got into a fist fight, and that distracted her enough to slip the egg in her food.

And then I ran back and got to my second target, but this one had a dog as a protector, so I had to kill the dog before the person. I just straight up fed the poison chocolate which doesn't even make any sense because dogs can't eat chocolate to begin with. And then I killed the second person. The dude and I met up at the end of the day, and we killed everyone. And then we got psychotic and I woke up.

Dreams are weird.

10) I did have these glasses that I got in Nepal, but their -0.25 on each side. Why do I have to wear them? Because I don't. So I guess I'm not perfect 20-20, but whatevs.

Tags:
EvangelicaMisanami
Cookiebuns97

Yeah, that's it. Good morning, good night, good riddance, pick your favorite and I'll see you next time.