Bob Ross

You ever have those days that are so god awful that you decide that maybe there is a possible way to cheer you up?

And then you deny it again.

But then you go for said possible way anyways because it won't hurt to try. (Except for the fact that you need to work)

Bob Ross. The man is a legend.

This text that I am typing now (and everything below) is at a much later time of day. Lemme tell you, said happiness I acquired was temporary. (Mainly because I just received some shocking texts from my sister)

But sometimes, temporary happiness all we need.

Here's something I painted while following Bob Ross's tutorial

Obviously, there are a lot of youtubers who have done this, and they've always looked different

Obviously, there are a lot of youtubers who have done this, and they've always looked different. Certainly not in a bas way though. Mine looks completely different the Mr. Ross's, that's for sure.

But I think it's an experience. I feel like everyone who follows along to this particular tutorial always gets a different result. No two landscapes will look exactly the same.

But yeah. That was something random.

If you're bored and you got an hour on your hands, I recommend Bob Ross. Even looking back on the painting experience is pleasant in an unpleasant time (personally and globally).