Chapter 1

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

Cheers could be heard from all corners of the court as two teams play for the title of champion.

The ball flying over to each side until as blue hair setter sets the ball up as a h/c male ran up court.

All eyes could be seen on the h/c boy as he jumped up.

His s/c hand spiking the ball as it made its way towards the opponents side.

The opposite players running towards the ball as it fell down the court.

Bam!!!

The h/c boy landed on the ground as he had scored the last point making the scored be 20:25.

He was immediately tackled by his teammates as they all fell to the ground as tears of joy and smiles appeared on their faces.

" Now the winners of the middle school volleyball team is none other than Padua middle school!!"

🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅢🅚🅘🅟

" hey m/n isn't your flight tomorrow" a 5'9, brown haired boy catches up to the h/c male as he turn to him. " yeah I'm finally going back to my homeland"

" how about we spend today at my home as a goodbye party" a 5'6, blond hair male walked in front of the group as they all finally agreed.

" m/n your going to visit us right or do we have to drag you back here" a white haired male standing at 6'2 chuckles as he looked at the sunset in the distance.

" don't worry, I'll come visit us but right now let's enjoy ourselves before I leave" a smile appeared on his face as his e/c shines in the distance.

🅣🅘🅜🅔 🅢🅚🅘🅟

" you have everything right" a worried black haired team mom asked like the 100th time now.

" yes Angel and can you please stop worrying I'm fine" the h/c male sighs as he stands in front of his private jet.

" mister l/n it's time to go" the pilot told as he turned to the h/c male friends and smiles.

" seems like it's time. Anyway see you guys another time and don't forget to text me" he waved as the pilot closes the door.

The h/c male looked out the window as the plane moved. His team waving at him smiling but in tears. He waved back as the finally disappeared from his view.

" Japan, land of the rising sun." He chuckles as he looked out the window.

" new challenges are waiting for me as well as old friends"