Chapter 4

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

" yep and you seem to be the same m/n-chan" kageyama ruffled my hair. " wait you know the kin- I mean kageyama-kun " " yep we're childhood friends until I had to leave but I'm back" " well my name is shouyou hinata" " I'm l/n m/n, hinata-kun" as we continue to talk hinata seems to know me well and my game title. I though it was funny the way he tries to show one of my moves but it was funny to see. I laughed quietly until I felt my phone vibrate. I saw that it was Brian.

From Brian:
Young l/n I'm here

To Brian:
I'll be there in a bit

" sorry but I have to go guys. See you tomorrow" " huh sure" " bye l/n-kun" I walked past sugawara and Tanaka " bye suga- senpai, Tanaka-senpai" " bye" I ran to the front of the school and saw Brian there waiting for me. As he opened the door and closed it once I was in he went to the front and turned on the car. I looked back at the school and smile as we drove away. ' tobi-Chan has change a lot but I hope that doesn't last for ever'

As the days went on kageyama and hinata would continue to practice with m/n helping out a bit. M/n would help hinata on his position as well as sugawara. Kageyama would look at them and may practice a bit with m/n. When kageyama would put to much power on a set m/n just sigh. The sun shines as hinata rides down the streets and m/n in his car.

Kageyama hits the ball as hinata was able to him it. 'That's new he couldn't handle a bal at that speed before' kageyama though as m/n jumped up and down " okay now no holding back" " fine by me" as he hit the ball again. They continue as kageyama hits the ball and hinata being able to send it back but fell and got back up ready for the next hit. Sugawara was next to me as Tanaka barley got here " damn how long have those two been back and forth like that" " well I got here about 15 minutes ago. M/n when did you get here" " huh w-well about 30-40 minutes ago I t-think" " it's been non stop wow" they continue until kageyama suggests to talk a brake but hinata doesn't until it hits the floor. Kageyama hits the ball harder and sends it at the end of the court. Hinata turns and runs for it. ' come on hinata you can do it' as he dove for it and was able to keep it in the air sending it back to kageyama. Kageyama thinks about the times he was with hinata until he remembered what m/n told him ' Tobi-chan you have amazing skills so help others get better like you did with me' that is when he finally sets it for hinata. Once hinata saw it he smiled and was able to spike it. " hey tomorrow we'll win" kageyama looks at hinata before looking away to see a m/n running to him and hug him. " you finally sent to hinata-kun Tobi-chan" " m-m/n-chan stop hugging me" " no" kageyama tries to push m/n off him but couldn't and sighs. A few seconds later hinata pukes which cause m/n to jump and sit on top of kageyama's shoulder. " oh god hina- no no get away"

ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

M/n looked outside as the they finally arrived at school. It was finally Saturday and his brother, b/n decided to come to see the game and his new teammates. They both walked in silence but it wasn't awkward. Once they enter the gym all eyes were them but the wonder who was next to you. " everyone this is my nii-san, l/n b/n" they all turned pale once the name of my brother was heard" wait l/n b/n isn't he the second child of the l/n family" " yeah he was a prodigy and one of the best that the world has ever seen. They say once he feels the ball or anything related to a certain sport it will only take a while for him to become the best. All the things a player would learn for years he can learn it in less than 3 to 7 days" " that is true" they all stopped once the rough, strong voice of my brother " but we're not here for that are we" " y-yeah" I change into my black shorts and a light khaki sweater. Putting on my knee pads and quickly tie my shoelaces " l/n-kun" " huh yeah" " do you mind if you play for the next set" " of course Sawamura-senpai" I ran next to b/n as he stands next to the other second years and third year. As the game went on tsukishima started to start mocking kageyama and tells them the story of why kageyama got the name king of the court. I sigh as my brother looked back at me. " otouto, what are their names" " huh oh the one with orange hair is hinata shouyou, with blond hair and glasses is tsukishima kei, dark green hair ( I think ??) is Yamaguchi tadashi are all first years like me. Bald is Tanaka Ryunosuke is second year and dark brown hair is Sawamura daichi third year" he nodded and looked back at the game. As the game went on when kageyama sent the ball to hinata as he was able to score a point. He seems to be screaming as he started to his hand which confused us until b/n and Sawamura told us he did with his eyes closed. My eyes widened since the only one I knew that was able to do that was me and b/n. The first sets first sets finished I switch with Tanaka. Both hinata and kageyama went forward as I bounced the ball before throwing it up. " knew it" b/n said to no one in particular. Running before jumping up and hitting it as it made its way to Sawamura but couldn't save it which surprised the others. I sigh ' wait isn't he good at blocking'. B/n looked back at m/n as the both nodded. My eyes closed as I listened to the sound of their foot steps. ' it seems that there is an opening is the left but that's obvious so the right it is' my eyes were still closed as I throw the ball up before doing another jump serve. I can hear sawamura move to the left. I smirked as I hit the ball to the right earning another point. What you don't realize was the the others were able to see two white and black wings appear behind you as you were able to stand out above everyone. The title you lived up to.

тнє qυєєи αвσνє αℓℓ яυℓєѕ

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
Finally another chapter is out. I'm surprised people read it and I'm proud of my self I guess. Anyway I wanted to say that everyone show be careful since a new virus has been out and caused problems to many which is coronavirus. Now we don't have school isn't open but not many will go out so make sure you do basic things and if your sick don't go outside. Anyway that is all so bye.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍