Chapter 8

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

Kageyama stares at the new guys ' a perfect receive' hinata walked up to him " are you shorter than me" " hey you better watch what you say to me!" He yelled at hinata " I'm sorry. Anyway I just wanted to know how tall you are" " I'm 5'2" not good enough for yeah" ' he's barely in the 5 foot range' " what's with you" " somebody to look down at. I haven't had that feeling since junior high" " are you freaking kidding me. You're not looking that far down" m/n came over and hit hinata softly with the ball. " t-that's mean to s-say hinata-kun. You k-know that I w-was sh-shorter that you a-already " " huh long time no see Nishinoya-kun" Tanaka, sawamura, and sugawara came in " hey how's it going Tanaka-kun" " nishinoya-kun" " yo" " oh that's right you haven't meet yet. Nishinoya-kun is a second year" sawamura introduced him to you guys. " hey" " cool nice to meet you first years. Hey I have a question for the (h/c) that just do that serve. Where do you come from" "p-Padua middle s-school" you hid behind kageyama. (I had no idea what to write so I put a random name) " hey I heard they had another win last year, that was their 4th victory at the championships" " so where did you go" kageyama decided to speak for you as you stayed behind him. " Chidoriyama" " huh wow they're pretty good too. Why'd you come here... is it because you heard couch Ukai was coming back" " not really I wanted to come back here because well Karasuno uniforms for female students are the hottest" hinata, m/n and kageyama couldn't believe what he said " but not just that the girls them self are not that bad either whoa but most of all our uniforms are awesome too and black. My junior high had blazers so I've always liked military style and they just had to be black" " I know what you mean brother" " so the uniforms are perfect, all the ladies are beautiful and a short commute it was a no-brainer" he turned to see Kiyoko barley coming in. He dashed to her and try to hug her but that earned him a getting slapped in the face. " so where's Azumane-san is he back yet" " well uh" both sawamura and sugawara didn't seem to know what to say. " damn coward" "hey noya show some respect for your upperclassmen" " oh shut up he's a scared little crybaby and you know it" kageyama hugged m/n knowing he hates when people yell.

As Nishinoya left hinata ran after him and m/n followed wanting to know more about him. Kageyama sigh at m/n. ' what makes everything so interesting to you m/n' " uh hey you're a libero umm right nishima, you're on the defense" " it's Nishinoya why do you think I'm a libero because I'm short" " huh oh course not you're good at receives. That's the right fit for the libero position because solid receive are the backbone of the defense right" " looks at you, you really know your stuff huh" " the captain said you're the guardian of Karasuno or something like that" m/n poked his head out behind hinata and nodded. " guardian where did that come from uh it's not like it's I'm that big of a deal, it's kind of embarrassing actually...he really said that" Nishinoya blushed as hinata nodded and m/n stands next to him. M/n looks down not knowing what to do until hinata bow at Nishinoya asking for help. " ni-Nishinoya-senpai can y-you he-help hinata-kun" he got up and put a hand on both you and hinata's shoulder. You got startled by this " after practice I'm gonna treat you both to some ice cream. I'm your senpai and that's what senpais do" " hah does that mean-" " that doesn't mean I'm gonna come back to volleyball club. I'm just going to teach you how to do a receive that's all" " thank you" hinata bow again and m/n just looks around and saw sawamura, sugawara, and Tanaka. He waved at them as they quickly left leaving him confused.

Practice finished as Nishinoya was teaching tsukishima and hinata how to do a receive. M/n was writing down more notes about Nishinoya on his notebook. Kageyama looks over and sighs at m/n. ' his notes seem to be getting better' " umm Nishinoya-san who's that was that Asahi guy you were talking about before" " dude that is the one thing you shouldn't say" Tanaka yelled out as Nishinoya expression changes to a serious one. " he's Karasuno's Ace well supposed to be" ' the ace huh. Then why isn't he here. Does he not like volleyball anymore' m/n was lost in though that kageyama had to throw a volleyball at him which he used a bit to much forced need made him drop his notebook as he rubbed his head. " th-that hurt to-tobi-chan" " oh come on it wasn't that bad" m/n started to cry a bit which freak everyone out. " kageyama this is your fault!" " hey didn't mean it to be that bad!" " oh god he's crying" " m/n don't cry" all you can hear is yells from the gym as they try to stop a m/n from crying. If any of his family members knew this happen they will be dead.

As the next day came m/n went with kageyama and hinata to see the Ace. M/n keep a grip on kageyama as they go to the third year halls. Hinata and kageyama were fighting as until sugawara called out for Azumane which made all the first years to look at Azumane. Hinata ran behind kageyama and m/n stares at the Ace. Sugawara introduction to three to Azumane. M/n walked forward and looked at Azumane as he looked at you confused. " tobi-chan he s-seems to be s-sad" kageyama pulled you back and bow at Azumane for you. ' w-what how can... does he know how to read people emotions' Azumane looked at you shocked as kageyama hit you as you pouted at him. Hinata wanted Azumane to play but he said he was no Ace any longer and left. " so did something happen to him" kageyama looked at sugawara as he had a sad expression " to be honest with you it might be that Asahi-kun just lost his love for the game" sugawara told them that during a game all of Asahi spikes were blocked. Once sugawara was down they left and were running to the gym.

" Rolling Thunder" Nishinoya yells as he receives the ball and it bounces of his arm into the crate. Tanaka started to laugh " come on dude it's just a rolling receive" " why did you name it for" " are you hearing yourself" tsukishima and Yamaguchi laughed as well as m/n chuckles a bit. Nishinoya says that he'll made us do some push ups or other things. " take five guys. Guess what great news" Takeda comes in. As everyone gathered around him " so the golden week training camp. We're all going this year aren't we" " yeah all of us can surely benefit from the practice" " that's excellent because on the last day of said training camp I have arranged a practice game" " wow Takeda-sensei your really pulling your weight" " who are we playing against" " Nekoma high school, there in Tokyo. People described them as cat-like" " cat like?" Both hinata and m/n ask. M/n spaced out as the others talked. " Tokyo huh those little city boys they have no clue what they're in for" " did you say city boys" m/n looked around as he thinks about Asahi. 'He seemed seems so sad. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can talk with him' m/n looked at kageyama and hinata as hinata copied kageyama's voice and makes his hair go down to match his.

M/n went up the stairs to the third year halls. Other students looked at him before going back to whatever they were doing. He stopped when he saw kageyama and hinata talking with Asahi. The bell rang once he got there. ' damn it the bell rang' kageyama and hinata walked away as Asahi looked at them realize that the h/c boy was looking at him. " d-don't blame y-your self. It will o-only hurt them m-more" with that you left and went next to kageyama who was waiting for you. ' only hurt them more. What do you mean by that' Asahi watch as you three disappear from his view. As school finished Asahi passed by the gym as he heard kageyama and hinata yelling. As he looked through he was amazed by kageyama sets and hinata spikes. As kageyama looked at m/n and nodded his put his notebook down as Asahi wonder what would happen. As kageyama sets the ball at the highest point m/n ran forward before jumping high as the bell before sending it at the edge of the court still inside. Asahi was shocked at the a 5 foot boy can jump as high as he would and spiked the ball with ease. He had totally control of what he was doing.

ᴡᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ғʟʏ ➪ ʜᴀɪᴋʏᴜᴜजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें