Chapter 5

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

As the game went on you smirked at hinata and kageyama do their quick attack again with gave us another point. I smiled brightly as b/n laughed at my expression. I walked over to kageyama and pulled him down to my level" hey tobi-chan can we do that again like we did before I left"  he nodded as the others looked at us. Tsukishima got ready as well as Yamaguchi to block the ball. As kageyama serves the ball over and sawamura was able to return it I ran to the right of the court as tsukishima and Yamaguchi followed me but for a split second I appear to the left side jumping to the highest point I can as kageyama set the ball towards me. They all stared, eyes widen as I hit the ball making it reach the end but still in scoring another point. It was dead silence until the ball or energy decided to tackle me into a hug with made us both fall. " h-hinata-kun" hinata started to ask questions and for you to tech him but what he doesn't realize was the kageyama and b/n were behind you with deadly aura radiating off them. Hinata let go of you and moved away from you slowly. Kageyama picked you up and you started at hinata, confused. ' well that's weird but I'm not the one to judge' the game went on with kageyama, hinata and me winning. Me and hinata fell to the floor while kageyama just squats down gripping the net.

As sawamura and sugawara talked about their skills they all looked at b/n. " umm l/n-sama can I ask you a question" b/n looks down at sugawara and nods " why did l/n-kun choose Karansuno" " oh that well our father actually choose this school know that I think it's just that he felt something amazing will happen with an old and new friends. He may be smaller than the others but had the energy to keep on going, help those in need and bring the best out of them. There is a reason why he earned himself that title" that all looked at hinata trying to shake had with tsukishima while m/n laughing in the background as he somehow was able to get kageyama to carry him. " how did he get the title, queen of the court" sawamura asked. " well it was during an interview back in America when he made it to the finals"

--------------------fℓαѕнвα¢к-------------------

" well m/n that was some game" you both were playing a game of chess as it was your turn. " y-yeah" you were able to take his knight. " anyway besides volleyball you were also excellent at chess right" the interviewer took one of you pawns with one of his. " yep c-chess is one of m-my ways to calm down m-my nerves before playing any s-sport" taking his pawns which was in the way of the queen " so which piece is your favorite m/n" he moved his queen into a corner taking your bishops but didn't realize that your queen can take it. " well I m-must say it's the queen. Though the k-king is the way to e-end of the g-game the queen has more p-power than it. The queen is the m-most powerful piece i-in the game. She is c-choose who lives or d-dies. She is the w-way to victory." M/n took his queen and looked down at it. " a queen huh that has a nice ring to it. You are the queen of the court. A queen above all rulers" " huh w-wait I'm n-not that good" the interviewer laughs a bit " nope, you the best at it"

----------------------------------------------

" after that everyone call his the queen above all rulers" b/n looked back at m/n. Hinata and kageyama gave their forms back to sawamura. " kiyoko-chan they should already be here right" she nodded as she left. Coming back with a box hinata, m/n and kageyama walked up to her as she opened the box. Their eyes widen as it was the club sweaters. They but it on as both Tanaka and sugawara made tsukishima put it on. Both m/n and hinata turned around a bit. " on behalf of Karasuno volleyball club welcome to the team" the other players said. Tanaka was showing the first years something as m/n and hinata copy him and the other three just stand there. " hey hinata-kun leas talking more practicing. M/n-chan come over here to help  hinata-kun on his stands and moves so he can get better" " okay" " of c-course" before m/n was able to serve it to kageyama someone came running in " hey we got it" they all turned to see a tired male from running at the door trying to catch his breath " a practice game with one of the areas top four, Aoba Johsai high school" " those guys" " come on" " we get to play against one of the top four" both m/n and hinata yelled but m/n stuttered a bit " aoba johsai huh" " oh it's you two you must be hinata and kageyama right" " who is that" " I have no idea" " my name is Ittetsu Takeda, your club adviser" " hey" both said and m/n took the ball for kageyama which he let him do " I'm clueless about this game so I can't coach you on your technique but I promise I'll try to help you out the best I can" " sure" sawamura and sugawara both walk up to Takeda " so what's up" " oh right the game Aoba Johsai or Seijoh as some other people would call it were the only ones that said yes" " that's crazy how did you get us a game with a team like them" " wait did you beg again" " no not this time, I am good at begging but I didn't have to, although there is one little condition" " what is it" " kageyama has to be the setter for the entire game and l/n has to play the entire game as well" both kageyama and m/n look at each other. " what the hell is that, so are they not interested in playing against Karasuno huh. So they have so kind of special beef with kageyama and l/n huh. What are, we some kind of joke to them. What is there deal" Tanaka says as he had his ' thug face' " n-no I don't think that's the case" " let's do it" everyone looks at sugawara " it's an opportunity" " are you sure suga-kun, you are the official setter. Doesn't this bug you man" " well it's a chance for us to use kageyama and hinata attack as well as l/n. Now we can see how truly it measures against a really good team" this startled them three. Sawamura looks at sugamara as he nods. " okay what are the details" " oh okay well let's see. The schedule is a tight so it's next Tuesday. There is only time for one game and it's after school.." both m/n and hinata spaced out " so don't be late" " hai" everyone responded.

ⓣⓘⓜⓔ ⓢⓚⓘⓟ

The sun was already setting as m/n, hinata, Tanaka, and b/n walked down the streets. B/n told there driver to wait until he calls them to pick the two l/n up. " hey suga-kun daichi-kun said he will treat us to some food" m/n ran down the street and went next to kageyama and b/n sighs at his energetic brother. " I was thinking most players from Kitagawa first end up going to Aoba Johsai high school right" " yeah as far as I know" ' so does that mean we will be against kageyama-kun and l/n-kun old teammates' hinata thinks as he stares at them both " yeah that's what I thought, so are you think you both are going to be okay with that" " huh well I guess it might be weird if we were on the same team but since we're opponents I'll fight them with everything I got" " y-yeah" " okay good to hear" " are you sure you're okay with this suga-kun. I mean come on how can you just sit here and take this" sugawara expression changes and m/n hugged him trying to cheer him up. Sugawara smiles down at m/n effort and hugged him back " I'm not all that thrilled about it but we have to show how much kageyama has change since middle school. It'll be fine" " that's right" sawamura came out with two bags and gave on to hinata as he walk towards the others " kageyama and l/n aren't the only ones they have to watch out for right hinata-kun" they all turn to hinata as he started to eat. Their face change into one of horror as m/n prayed for the slightly taller male. " oh sorry what was that" " why are you stuffing your face before the rest of us" " you're such a pig" kageyama and Tanaka lift hinata by his collar " hey volleyball losers stop fighting in front of my store" " sorry sir" both kageyama and Tanaka said as the let go oh hinata. Kageyama got himself and the l/n siblings something from the bag. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi came to get there food as sawamura bowed to the store owner. They were laughing as b/n  held m/n food as he jumped to get it but he only held it higher when m/n pouted. They all though it was cute when m/n finally got his food and kicked his brother repeatedly and calling him a jerk while he laughed.

As the next days went by everyone was in the gym sitting. Some how m/n was able to sit in between kageyama legs ( and I hope none of you get any other ideas o(-'д'-) ) as he leads back as he continued to write in his note. Well his notebook is where he writes notes about a persons skills and others things. " let's talk positions for the practice game here's the plan I came up with"

(WS) Tanaka  (MB) Hinata  (WS) l/n
(S) Kageyama  (MB) Tsukishima  (WS) Ennoshita

" I'd like to have to two to work as a pair" ' a pair' both kageyama and hinata though at the same time. " tsukishima is out tallest player so I want to see how much of an advantage that gives us over Seijoh" " fine" " l/n I want to see how you are able to help out the two and your receives" " h-hai" ' all of the other first years are special' Yamaguchi thought as he sulked " wait why is hinata-kun in the one position that needs a tall guys" Tanaka pointed out as m/n looks at sawamura for an answer " huh he's right. Why are tsukishima and I both playing middle blocker position" " timeout I think I need to do a quick review of all the positions. So the setter, that's the control tower, the one who sets people up and starts the attacks. The wing spiker he's gets the all points by using quick attacks, they also act as a decoy to leave the opposing blockers astray. Does that sound about right" Takeda looks up from the book. " well there is another one that specializes in defense but we'll skip that part for now" ' I hope these notes will help us but now to think of it the other may have change but that won't stop me'