Chapter 13

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

" don't just stand there follow through

" don't just stand there follow through. Get it together" " I'm sorry" go after every ball as if it's the last piece of meat on earth" Coach Ukai spikes the ball as hinata tries to receives it but fails.

𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓀𝑜𝓂𝒶 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒

" first of all you guys did a good job playing against Nekoma today. Next order of business the Inter High Preliminary start next month, June 2 to be exact. There's no regional prelim here so it's straight to prefectural. Out of 60 some teams in the pre fixture only one gets to advance to the nationals. Lose one match and that's all she road. If you want revenge against Nekoma you have to get number one in Miyagi second place won't do. Well that's assuming they could prove themselves as the greatest high school school team in all of Tokyo" Ukai says as we all sit down around him. " I can guarantee you they can do it coach" " yeah they're going to make it" both Tanaka and Nishinoya day as steam came out of their nose. ' I want to play against Nekoma again' m/n, kageyama and hinata thinks. ' just one more time' hinata thinks as m/n looked back at the his hands making a fist. ' one more time'

Hinata finally was able to receive but the sent him to the ground. They continued to practice their receives until it got dark. M/n was sitting next to sugawara as Nishinoya and Tanaka looked at a volleyball news paper. Kageyama and hinata came over to see what's going on. " that's Ushiwaka from shiratorizawa academy. They named him one of the three players to watch in this year's nationals" " that's the school kageyama wanted to get in" " would you shut it!!" Tsukishima and Yamaguchi laughed in the background as m/n laid down on sugawara's lap as he played with his hair. " so whose Ushiwaka" " you seriously don't know who that is" " of course not he only cares about the tiny giant" " Ushiwaka is his nickname. His real name is Wakatoshi Ushijima and he's the number one ace in the prefecture" " yeah just look at him. Now that is what an Ace is supposed to look like" now everyone turned to Asahi as he freaked out a bit. Now he was sulking in the corner with Nishinoya patting his back. Tanaka was making fun of kageyama as sugawara got up help m/n get up. " so we can't play Nekoma unless we beat them first?" " remember boys shiratorizawa was not the only good team" " they are the biggest treat based on last year though" " thank you for stating the obvious but there's a whole lot more than just them. Wakutani South has great defense and solidarity. Date Tech has been called the iron wall because their team has higher blocks than anyone else around they're big guys. From what I understand these guys beat us 2 to nothing in the the public reflectional tournament back in March" this startled hinata, m/n and kageyama. ' was that that the game Asahi spikes were completely blocked' m/n was lost in though until Ukai mentioned something about us playing Aoba Johsai. " they did ranked in last years top four. Now last but definitely not least Shiratorizawa headed up by that famous ace Ushiwaka. That's the short version I'll give you more detailed info later" m/n looked over at sawamura and sugawara had a cheerful aura around them as Ukai yells at them. " that said if we spend to much time staring at the top you'll get the rig pulled out from under you. Don't let yourselves make the mistake of thinking we're the only team who's there to take the number one spot we're not. Sure we're going to be training out asses off but remember all those other teams will be training their asses off too. No matter who won last year and who lost everybody's aiming to win it all never forget that. One more thing don't let those bastards call us the wing less crows crows ever again" " right!" Then Takeda came in running as he handed us the sheet that will show us the games for the preliminaries. M/n holds it as everyone surrounds him. There was if Date Tech and then win the first round they will go against each other in the next one. Aoba Johsai was also in their block which worried them. " hey did you already forget what I told you if you focus on the top th-" " yes we know sir" sawamura looked back at their opponents name. Tokonami. " we'll stay focus. One game at a time"