Chpater 17

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

Oikawa does another jump serve as their opponents couldn't receive it

Oikawa does another jump serve as their opponents couldn't receive it. Hinata freaked out as m/n looked back at Oikawa. The score was 21:10, set 2 with Seijoh in the lead. " he h-has completely c-control. He's i-improved" m/n says as hinata looked at him. "Obviously he's got power, but that control is sickly unreal" " okay but if we can deal with that serve..." " it's true his serves are nasty but the worst thing is we don't know anything about him as a setter" m/n looks over at sugawara and sighs. ' he's change dramatically. I practically can't see any flaws' m/n thinks as kageyama looks over at him. Oikawa looks at m/n as he sees confusion and fear in his eyes. Smirking he does another jump serve as his opponents still weren't able to receive it. Everyone was focused on the game until both hinata and nishinoya yelled out about wanting to play Oikawa. Nishinoya yelled out at hinata as they saw a camera. " hey you two middle school maybe elementary school? Anyways, keep it down." " s-sure" " sorry" both hinata and nishinoya seemed to gives up on life. Everyone else was chuckling or tried not to laugh out loud which they weren't able to do. Kindaichi spiked the ball as he scored the last point needed to win the set. M/n looked over at kageyama as he stared at Oikawa before getting up.

Everyone was either sleeping or awake well you, Ukai, Kiyoko and Tadashi were awake. You sat next to Asahi as you continued to write in your notebook. ' I don't have anything about Oikawa or his skills now' a sigh came from you as Ukai looked back as saw you looking out the window tapping your pencil onto your notebook. Once you all arrived at the school you were still lols in though that Ukai had to yell at you to wake up. One of the staff told us that we were on Tv which excited Hinata, nishinoya and Tanaka. You all walked into the teachers room surrounding the tv. The three of them crowded around the tv as m/n just sighs at how excited they are just for the tv. The reporter talked about shiratorizawa team. They won both sets but 25-10 and 25-6. M/n was amazed at the score. When it showed Ushijima m/n gasped that that. ' father never said that he played at shiratorizawa. They are unstoppable especially when he plays with his left hand' Now they talked about Block A, where we played. This made the nishinoya, Tanaka and hinata excited for what they say but to their disappointment it was about Aoba Johsai well especially Oikawa. For a second they mentioned us which got their moods up but then dropped when Oikawa showed up. " well Karasuno. They're a good team. I want them to come at us with everything they've got and fall to pieces" with what Oikawa saying that there was a gloomy aura around all of us as we continued to look at the tv. The old man told us that our game showed but when we turned around all our eyes were dull or had a shadow over them which scared him.