Chapter 14

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

Everyone was stretching in the halls

Everyone was stretching in the halls. Hinata was trembling as m/n and kageyama walked up to him. " hinata you better not think about puking again" " no I-I'm mediatig" " what is that supposed to mean" " umm I think he means meditating" Nishinoya and Tanaka both came over. They both talked with hinata guessing it is about Date Tech. ' oh great he's losing it. We're going to have to do something fast or else it'll be the Seijoh game all over again' both kageyama and m/n think. Sugawara looked over and was impressed that Asahi was calm which got his attention. " well I got a trick for getting rid of the pre-game jitters. Just think about something totally awful that happened in your past the more terrifying the better and then you think this isn't the worst thing there is I can handle it" hinata was was thinking about it until he remembered when he hit kageyama with the ball. " huh yep I think I'll be okay" though he didn't look like it. Sawamura finally came over and told us to get moving since ever about to start. Once inside hinata was freaking out a bit and kageyama just grabbed him by the collar shaking him to snap out of it. Ukai told us to us to start practicing. M/n was practicing his sets with kageyama and hinata. They both stopped when they saw Seijoh was going by. Oikawa called out to them until Iwaizumi smacked his hand. They seemed to noticed that Nishinoya and Asahi were heat and that we had a new coach. The referee blowed his whistle calling the captains over. They shook hands as they went back to their sides. " alright guys line up" at this time all games were about to start. Many would loss but only one can win. The whistle was blown " thank you for the game" all players said. Coaches bow at each other and players shook hands. Captains to the referees. " it's the first game of the season and that kind of pressure can make anybody nervous enough to throw out their game so our job is to shake the nerves off quicker then they do. The best way to get in the groove is to score the first point" " sir!" " I don't say this to flatter you guys I really mean it you are all very talented. We're got a great team to show this whole stadium these crows can still fly" " wow Takeda making a big speech" " I bet those jerks still calls us by that dumb nickname man they don't know how wrong they are" " we have to stand up and say that's not true anymore. The old warhorse is back" " yes sir!" Hinata and kageyama didn't know what an old warhorses was so sugawara and m/n had to explain it to them. " Karasuno fight!" " fight!"

Once the whistle was blown players went to the court or the side. Ukai was going to put m/n in but he said to put hinata which he had to agree to. The other players were wondering why hinata was on the court. Iwaizumi was saying they were so confused on why hinata was on the court as a middle blocker. Others were wondering as well. Kindaichi said that if you laugh at him you'll pay the price later. M/n looked back at hinata and kageyama. Sugawara looked back at him and sighs a bit ' what are you thinking about l/n' Number 1 serves it as Asahi receives it sending it to kageyama. Kageyama sents it to Tanaka as he spiked it through the blockers hands giving them the first point. Both Nishinoya and Tanaka were screaming their heart out.