Chapter 3

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

I learned that the dark hair guy was Sawamura Daichi, third year, captain and wing spiker. The one next to him was Sugawara Koshi, third year, vice captain and setter. I looked around until I saw a male 5'9" named Tanaka Ryunosuke staring at us like to scare us. Well he did to me and I hid behind Tsukishima " u-umm t-Tanaka-senpai can y-you pl-please s-stop" it was dead silence until I felt someone pick me up and throw me up in the air and catch me again and again " he called me senpai!! He really special guys!!" " Tanaka put him down" Sawamura said as his face change to a serious one. Tanaka quickly put m/n down flinching slightly Yamaguchi walked to m/n as he gave him his water bottle. ' well I might have to get used to this I guess'

ⓉⒾⓜⒺ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ

The sun has already set and me, tsukishima, and Yamaguchi walked down we saw two people practicing outside. Tsukishima walked to them when the one with black hair sent the ball to the orange hair boy. Before he was able to send it back tsukishima grabbed the ball " are you guys seriously practicing out here. So you are the first years that caused all that trouble the other day" me and Yamaguchi walked next to him. " wow in T-shirt out here, aren't guys cold" " Yamaguchi i was about to ask that" I looked back at him as the orange hair kid though ' wow their tall except him'  he jumped to get the ball but tsukishima hold the ball higher " shouldn't you elementary schoolers be home by this hour" I pulled his sleeve a bit as he looked at me " tsukishima don't say that" I looked back at them as the orange hair yelled " and who are you supposed to be" " I guess you are the other new first years players" " quiet I'm doing the question" I sigh at them " question how tall are you" " hey" Yamaguchi walked closer next to me " glad you ask Tsukki happens to be 6'2" he's almost 6'3" " what 6'2" " what's the point of you bragging about how tall I am tadashi" " you're right sorry tsukki" " your kageyama from kitagawa first aren't you, a star player like you at a school like this"  ' well this seems to go- wait a minute did he say kageyama' I continue to look at the black haired kid. As they continue to talk I realize Brian was late. Well whatever. The black hair kid seems to get mad when king is mention and with that he grabbed tsukishima collar " y-Yamaguchi isn't i-it going a b-bit to far" " huh don't worry l/n- chan" the black hair kid walked away and grabbed his bag. As tsukishima throws the ball up the orange hair ran and catch it in mid air. ' wow he jumped higher than tsukishima. Amazing'  " would you just shut up about the stupid king, I'm here too. You have no idea what I'm capable of" " oh yeah" tsukishima looks dead at the kid " what's that look for anyway buddy. Are you trying to start something with me" I let go of Yamaguchi's sleeve and sigh " there's no need to argue all right let's all just enjoy playing some-" " hey not so fast, you never told me who you are" " I'm Kei Tsukishima your 1 class 4" " I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi" " l-l/n m/n-n" " as of today we are officially your new teammates even if it doesn't feel like it. Anyway I'm looking forward to his majesty's royal sets. See ya" we walked away until I looked back at them. " he-hey what it y-your name" I ran back to them. They both looked at me and the black hair ruffles my hair " it's been a while l/n. You came back"

' wait'

" tobi- chan"