Chapter 15

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

We all were back in the halls either stretching or talking with each other

We all were back in the halls either stretching or talking with each other. M/n was looking though his phone before back at hinata. He was standing and seemed that his spirits have gone up. Players from different schools were talking about hinata and you. He seemed to freak out since kageyama looked back at him " w-what can't I just be happy about this. Nobody's ever made a big deal about me before" kageyama smiles back at hinata but it wasn't one of your happy smiles it seemed he it trying to be it can out creepy and scary " did I say anything? In fact I'm glad your getting some recognition. The more the enemy team pay attention to you and feel intimidated, the more damage you'll be able to do" " uhh I don't know what that means but your face says it's something evil" kageyama seemed he lost it and keeps a grip on hinata's head as he yelled for him to stop. M/n tries to take kageyama's hand off. " that's right kageyama. We're making a good reputation with everyone out there talking about our number 10 and 13. So we need them to shine out there so bright that the other teams blockers are to blinded to know what's going on. Just so you know we'll be using the same starting line up from round two as we did  for round one" Ukai says as kageyama lets go of hinata. " the next game will be starting at 1:30. Lets stay lose you guys" sawamura says as he looked at the paper in his hand which may say the time of each game. " now go get yourself a a light lunch but don't fill up" " yes sir!"

You somehow ended up sitting down on one of the trees once your finished eating. A few crows landed near you as you looked down at your hands. ' Date Tech were the ones that completely blocked all of Asahi's spikes. They are good for their receives but mostly for their blocking. It must be hard for them to go up against them again but they have to remember that now we're here.' You sighs as remembered how tall they were. " m/n-chan come on we have to get ready" looking down you see kageyama, hinata and sugawara. Jumping down as you grabbed the last branch to slow your fall. Once on the ground those crows near you flew away as you four walked back into the gym.

" okay time to win round two!" Hinata yells as m/n looked around until a shadow covers both of them. Looking up their was the same male with white hair looking down at you. Hinata seemed to get scared and hide behind Tanaka while you just kept staring at him before they walked away. " go go Date Tech, Date Tech here we go!" You looked over to see people cheering on for Date Tech. They were running laps as hinata seemed to be scared while m/n just looked at them. The captains were called and shake hands. Sawamura came back saying we'll be on the receiving side. " all right receiving drills lets go" " yes sir" we all go in a line as Ukai would spike the ball towards us as we would receive in. Once received we go to the back of the line. " rolling..thunder!! Again!" Nishinoya yelled as he receives the ball. Everyone on both sides were speechless " nailed it" " nice, killer receive noya. That was perfect except for the name" " huh you want to say that again to me huh!" " teach me! Teach me how to do the again!" Everyone was talking about it while m/n laughed a bit. " all right! Listen here you guys have nothing to be afraid of at all! Focus on what's in front of you, I promise I'll always have your backs!" " wow... he's amazing!!" Kageyama, hinata and Tanaka yelled.

The whistle was blown " line up" everyone walked to the ends of the court

The whistle was blown " line up" everyone walked to the ends of the court. " thank you for the game!" We all walked back over to our side. " from what they showed us from round one I'm thinking they'll come out strong with their first serve. The are know for their serves as for their blocks. Date Tech strategy it to take their opponents from the moral of their get-go. So lets receive high for the first time got that!" " right!" " oh and you know what to do don't yeah" Ukai turned to kageyama as he nodded. " perfect. Make me proud team and clear that wall!" " yes sir!" " Karasuno, fight!" " fight!"

The line up was with hinata, Tanaka and kageyama in the front while Asahi, sawamura and Nishinoya in the back. The whistle was blown as number one did a jump serve. Sawamura receives it perfectly sending it to kageyama. Kageyama sent it to hinata but the one with white hair somehow appeared in front of him as he spiked it making it hit his hand sit falling on Date Tech side giving the first point to Karasuno. M/n looked over at number 7 with widen eyes as he trembled a bit. He hated that type of blocks. Sugawara noticed this as he tries to calm him down which worked. Kageyama did a jump serve but set it straight to the libero. He received sending to number 2 as he sets it to 7 once he spiked it. Nishinoya saves it before it hits the floor surprising everyone. Tanaka receives it sending it back to Asahi as he spiked it but Date Tech blocked it giving them a point. Nishinoya told Asahi that he'll do better which Asahi told him it's okay. As the game continued kageyama sets it to Tanaka as he spiked it but got blocked. The point was given to them since the referee showed that Date Tech touched the net during it. The game continued as the score went to 3:1 with Karasuno in the lead with two points. Number 6 spiked it as hinata one touched it. Nishinoya receives it sending it to kageyama. Kageyama sets it towards hinata as number 7 and 2 blocks him. He looked over to see and opened as he spiked it but number 7 moved his hand to the side blocking it giving Date Tech a point. M/n eyes widen as that keeps repeating over in his head. ' this is why they are called the iron wall. No matter how hard they try to get through they just continue to block' kageyama looks over at m/n and sighs getting hinata attention. He looked over to see m/n with a shadow over his eyes" don't worry l/n-chan just believe us!!" M/n looked up to see the team smiling and nodding to agree with hinata. " just believe in them l/n-kun" sugawara says as he looks down at you.

-----------fℓαѕнвα¢к -----------
The score was 26:27. Your team just needed one more point to win the last set and win the middle school tournament. It was their turn to serve as their ace did a jump serve accidentally sending it to your libero as he receives it perfectly sending it to your setter. You with two other players ran forward as you all jump at the same time. Your setter sent it to you as you spiked it with all your power with sent it to the edge. The referees their looked before showing that it was out. The opponents cheered as you had theirs coming out. You gave them a point which means that they have a chance to win. " I-I'm sorry!"they all looked at you and your libero walked up to you and grabbed your hand. " don't be m/n. Just believe in us and we'll win" " h-huh" " yeah he's right!! We'll win!!" " yeah!!" They all smiled at you as you smiled back. " alright!" In the end your team won and the were throwing you up in the air with the trophy.
---------------------------------

You brightly smiled back " t-then lets win!!" They all smirked before looking back at Date Tech. ' I do believe in you guys' m/n looked over at them before at his hands.

Hey guys right now I've been stuck in my home for almost a month. I'm sad I won't see my friends anymore but thank the lord technology is around. Anyway right now I have class so updates may be slower but I'm going to try to update as fast as I can. Also I'm writing a new book. It be done by this week or next anyway. Thank you for reading and stay safe.