Chaptet 2

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

I sigh as we arrived home. It's been 2 years since I left Japan. As the gates open and the limo divers to the front door. I got out and saw my parents waiting for me with a few other staff. My older brother was next to me dad. His face cold and eyes sharpened but he still loved us. My father in all black and mother in a white and baby blue dress. " welcome home m/n" father told me and mother smiled. I'm finally home

ⓉⒾⓜⒺ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ

The room was quite and the only thing was heard were sound utensils making small taps. " so m/n tomorrow you'll be going to Karasuno high school" " of course oto-san" we continue to eat until I finished and got up " goodnight oto-san, nii-san, oka-san" " good night m/n / otouto" I left the dinner hall and walked up the stairs. The moonlight shines through as I continue to walk down the halls. I opened my door and looked around. Trophies and medals on the wall. Pictures of my childhood. My king size bed with f/c and 2/f/c as blankets and pillows. In the corner is a desk with laptop and a picture of me and a friend. I sigh as I saw the black uniform on my bed. Moving it and putting is on my chair I looked back at the picture. It was me and Tobi-chan. It's been 2 years since I last seen him.

———————fℓαѕн вα¢к ——————————-

" hey tobi-Chan I have to tall you something" I put the volleyball away and he grabbed out stuff. We were both first years in middle school. We would do everything together so we went to the same school and both join the volleyball team. " what is it n/n-chan" he handed me my bag. I sigh as I looked down at the ground " I'm leaving"

" what" kageyama eyes widen " I'm leaving to America due to my dad's business. He said I'm need there to make sure everything is alright" my grip on my backpack straps tighten. None of us said anything but all kageyama did was bring me into a hug " promise me you'll come back" tears fall as I hugged back " I promise"

——————————-——————————-———

ⓉⒾⓜⒺ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ

Sunlight shines in through the window and m/n opens his eyes. He looks out the window to see the sun barley coming up. A small sigh was heard from the h/c boy as he got out of bed. Grabbing his clothes he went into the bathroom and took a small shower. Fixing his hair and putting on his necklace. It was a gift from his team, silver with a heart with a picture of the team. Walking back down the halls with widows and the sun going up slowly. Down the stairs to the dinner hall as one of the butler opened the door for him. It was empty and quite. After eating he went to the front door to see his personal butler waiting in front of the same limousine from yesterday. Once inside they drove off.

As they were around the corner of Karasuno high school students all were talking about why there was a limousine and who they think was inside. Once it stopped they all saw m/n'a butler coming out with a backpack in his hand and opens the door. There came out m/n thanking him and got his bag. The vice principal walked to them as he fixed his 'hair'. " mr.l/n welcome to kanasuno high school" " oh vice principal call me l/n it's weird with the mr. but thank you for accepting me" you bow a bit and look back at your butler " that will be all Brian you can leave" " of course young l/n" and with that the limo left. " follow me me l/n" " of course"

" your class will be 1-4" he hands me my schedule as we walk down the first year halls. There were no student since the bell already rang. " this is your class" we stopped in front of the door. I sigh as I knocked on the door. I could hear a faint 'come in' as I opened the door. I walked to the front of the room with all eyes on me. Some curious, some smirks, and others wanting an answer. " m-my name is l/n m/n please t-take care of me" I bow a pit before looking at the teacher. Everyone faces we stunned once they heard my name. I expected that. " you'll sit next to Tsukishima. Please raise your hand" with that a blonde with black glasses hand his hand up. I sat down next to him. ( I don't really know how the class looks like so I'm going to change it, sorry) " so your the queen huh, your shorter than I thought" " h-hey I'm s-sorry that I-I'm 5' but y-yeah" he chuckles and smiles a bit " well your different than I thought. Names Tsukishima Kei" with that he looks back at the front playing attention to the lessons ' well I made a friend I think but I'm worried about the volleyball team'

ⓉⒾⓜⒺ ⓈⓀⒾⓅ

' I want to go home now' as I packed my things as Tsukishima and Yamaguchi who I learned was Tsukishima friend waited for me. We together until we reach the gym. I started to shake until tsukishima put a hand on my shoulder making me scream a bit and turned slowly to face him. " calm down queen" I sigh until I nodded as we continue to walk but I stopped when a saw a boy with black hair walk by us. ' I swear he looks like Tobi-chan' " hey l/n-chan hurry up" I heard Yamaguchi call out to me as they stood there in front of the entrance " h-hai" I ran up to them. " excuses us" a third year with with short dark hair and dark brown eyes looked at us " these are the other three first years. Normally we would wait until next week for new members but since we have that match up on Saturday we're making an exception and them in now" " nice to meet you" you and Yamaguchi bow while tsukishima stand there.