Chapter 11

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

When they got back kageyama hit m/n in the head for wandering off

When they got back kageyama hit m/n in the head for wandering off. As it got dark m/n helped kiyoko with the food. " itadakimasu" hinata and kageyama ate more than last time as m/n sat in the middle of tsukishima and Yamaguchi. " Geez slow it down your going to get sick" m/n nodded as Nishinoya came out of nowhere and told them to continue. M/n continued to eat slowly barely half way down as the others were finishing. ' well nekoma have been good for both receives and blocking but we don't know about their connections with each other. The third and second years may have the best sets than the first years but do the first years already adapted to their setter. Wait I don't know about their setter' " m/n-chan make sure your eating and not making strategies" " h-hai" you return to eating.

" listen up this is our staring order for nekoma"
(WS)Sawamura (MB)Hinata (WS)Tanaka
(WS)Azumane (MB)Tsukishima (S) Kageyama
(L) Nishinoya

M/n study his notes then looked back at the line up. Tsukishima saw you looking at them then back at the notebook ' what are you planing l/n' tsukishima thinks as you sigh. As the next day came you were all doing servers and spikes but stopped when Takeda called you all. It seems the uniforms were ready and you all got them. You looked at yours that showed 13 as you sigh thinking about your old games. Kageyama noticed and ask what happen but you only smiled and said it was nothing. Hinata seemed to not know why Nishinoya had a orange one which kageyama responde to him being the libero they can be seen when going in and out. As we all put our uniforms away and continued to practice. Once they got back to the cabin and were waiting for the bathroom m/n looked though his notebook writing more in a few pages. What m/n didn't know was hinata came over to him " l/n-kun why do you always carry that notebook" " h-huh oh. I l-like to write n-notes about a p-player" " wow that's cool. Can I see what you have written" " s-sure" you handed him the notebook as Yamaguchi came over. They were both shocked as they looked over each player. It had their power ranges, weakness, strengths, sets, and other thing. " wha-how" they didn't know what to say as you took your notebook, looking away. You quickly got up and ran out the room as kageyama looked at m/n then to hinata and Yamaguchi " what did you guys do to him" and now lets just say that kageyama chased them both with help of tsukishima which he had to convince and forced them to say sorry to m/n.