Happy Easter!!!

Hi people and happy Easter. Sorry I haven't updated in some time since I my internet stopped working and I couldn't look over one of the episodes for the next chapter. Also thanks for those who have read my book it means a lot to me. I just thought of this and wrote it so yeah but anyway thanks you everyone.

M/n sighs as he was sitting in the garden. His mother and father had left for America a few days ago while his brother had to go help their sister in France. What he didn't realize was that Aoba Johsai, Karasuno and Nekoma were coming over as well as his old team. " young l/n your need somewhere" " o-okay" you got up as your feet were on the surface of the grass. Your big f/c hoodie falling down reaching near you knees as you walked over to Brian. Both of you walked towards the doors where one of the maids were waiting with a towel and with some white slippers next to her. Cleaning his feet before putting on his slippers. Brian lead him to the living room where he hear many voices. ' who is there. Mother and father didn't say someone would be here when they are gone' Brian opened the door as the four teams were there. Once m/n walked in they all stopped talking " w-wha-why are you g-guys here. And w-when did you g-guys get h-here" you looked over to your old teammates. " well your father called us if we wanted to come visit you and here we are" a blonde with green eyes said. A red head with black tips and dark brown eyes sighs before looking back at kageyama then back at you. Kuroo gets up and walked towards you smirking. Closing your eyes you expected not knowing what he will do until you felt something being put on your head. " open your eyes l/n-chan" as you did you walked over to the tv to see your reflection. You had bunny ears as the other put on theirs. Tsukishima did want to but Tanaka forced him too. " it's Easter so we planned something to do and your going to do it" " f-fine"

" n-no" there you were as Luis, 6'1" with light brown hair and dark brown eyes holding a bunny tail and some white stockings. " come on just for a few minutes" " no" he sighs before he had an idea. " I'll get you some f/s if you wear it for the game" you both stared at each other before you sigh " fine" he handed you it as he walked out the room to where the others were. They all decided that instead of finding eggs they will try to find selected people and you had to be one of them. Those that were selected were hinata, kenma, Alexander, Yaku and you. The others just had the ears and tail but Luis made you wear the stockings. Once you finished you came out and joined those who were hiding. " alright we'll give you guys five minutes to hide while we're outside. Once the five minutes are up we'll come looking for you and the lights will be off" with that everyone left as you five were in. You had taken you slippers off as it can be easier to reach places. " okay your five minutes start now" Brian said as you all ran away. You ran up the stairs with Alex who was a libero in your old team. He decided to hide in the second floor while you went up to the third. You walked around until you saw a vent on top of one of the cabinets. You climbed up with no problem but it took you a while to take the cover of the vent off. Once you got in you were surprised that you fit but you didn't have anything to say since you only had a few seconds before the five minutes were up. When you got comfortable you put the cover back on. The lights suddenly turned off as you realized time was done and the others were already coming in.

" hey well look here one the first floor" Sugawara suggested while they all had flashlights. " okay we'll go to the second floor with Nekoma" Iwaizumi said as that left m/n's old team to the last floor. Once Karasuno went into the kitchen they found hinata in one of the cabinets as he was eating an energy bar he founded. Sawamura yelled at him to not take what wasn't given to him. Seijoh and Nekoma checked all the rooms before they found Alex covered with pillows in on of the guest rooms and Kenma was in the tub playing on his psp which Kuroo had to take away. M/n's team looked in all the rooms and cabinets and found Yaku in one of the cabinets. You saw them pass by you with Yaku talking it Erick. They all gathered in the entrance hall " well now we have to find l/n-kun" Lev said as the others thinked where would you be at. " well he's small so he can be anywhere but he won't be in a room since that's where we would look first" they all continued to think until kenma mentioned that he saw vents in the halls. Everyone now started to check the vents but you weren't in the first or second floor so that left the third and last floor. " if he's not here I'm done" Luis said as he walked up the stairs with the others. You saw them pass by before Tsukishima flashed the light towards you. You backed up but he already say you " oi l/n-kun I already say you. Come out" this got everyone's attention as they walked towards tsukishima as he was able to reach the vent as take the cover off. You pocked your head out as the others were around you cabinets. Jumping out as Asahi catches you before putting you down. " well you were the last one to find so as your reward we'll do what you want" sawamura told you as you looked around as they nodded. You all just ended up watching a few movies while eating some f/f which your chefs made for you guys.