Chapter 12

" 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓅𝑒𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑜 ℓινєѕ 𝑜𝓇 d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅi̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣe̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚. 𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓋𝒾𝒸𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎."

As the game went on the score is 12:15 with Nekoma in the lead by 3 points

As the game went on the score is 12:15 with Nekoma in the lead by 3 points. M/n had taken a few note notes on number 7 and a few others. ' they change their style to be able to catch up to the others' as hinata was about to spike he turns his hand at a 45 degree to the right. Both m/n and kenma started in shocked as hinata spikes it but it was out. " one more" m/n smiled at this as hinata seemed to change his style a bit. The game continued with each side making points. Ukai called m/n over as the others looked at him while the game went on. It seems the Ukai saw m/n writing something on his notebook and wanted to know what it was about. Once looking at it he was amazed by the details on each player on both team. He also saw notes on Seijoh players. " you do these on your own l/n" you nodded as he continued to read Karansuno's notes. " these are amazing. Now we can see what we need to improve on"

The score was now 13:17 still in Nekoma favor. As kenma serves it sending it to hinata. Hinata didn't know what to do so the only thing that happened was getting hit in the face. Nishinoya receives it sending it to Tanaka who spiked it on to the corner of one of the blockers hands as it falls on their side giving Karasuno a point. Kenma was about set it when hinata thinks it will be a quick attack to number 2 but then he remembered what sawamura said to him ' keep your eyes open' he saw that number 7 running to the other side. As kenma sets it to 7 hinata jumped to block him which slowed the bad down enough for the others to receive it. Both number 7 and hinata have almost the same speed. ' each one are almost the same. Pushing each other to their limits while I'm just the only one' m/n sighs as he looks down at his notebook ' but I won't let that bring me down. I'll push myself to my limits as well' as hinata spikes it the libero couldn't receive it so that gives Karasuno a point. " he made it through" " he did it" "good j-job hinata-kun" as number 7 went back Kuroo went forward. Kageyama told hinata that they will do their quick attack. As 7 serves it Nishinoya receives it. Hinata stepped to the side before jumping to the opposite direction as kageyama sets it to him. Nekoma wasn't able to react to them so it gave Karasuno a point. Hinata serves as their libero receives it sending it to their setter. As the ball came to kenma all wing spikers ran forward. ' they are all running trying to confuse us..' as the blockers thinks it was number 4 kenma sent it back to number 2 ' by making us think he will send it to their strongest attacker' the ball bounced off hinata's face giving Karasuno a chance ball. Kuroo receives the sending it to kenma again. He ran forward as our blockers got ready but weren't fast enough as Kuroo spiked the ball giving them a point. Number 4 serves the ball as Tanaka receives it " cover for me" " I'm open" " Asahi-San" Nishinoya receives it sending it Asahi. Asahi spikes it but the libero receives it easily. This startled m/n and Nishinoya. As kenma got the ball he sets it to Kuroo. Our blockers jumped but Kuroo didn't until they were going back down. He spiked it giving them another point. ' their libero was able to receive Asahi spikes. Also Kuroo did a delayed spike. They all are changing their ways and showing new sets and skills they have' m/n writes this down as well as the plays and different sets they do.

M/n sighs as sugawara noticed this and asked if he was okay. " y-yeah I'm fine it's j-just that they s-seem to b-be on a high l-level than us. U-Ukai did put m-most o-of the fi-first year so w-we don't know how o-our f-full power is l-like" sugawara nodded as we looked back at the game. M/n looked over and saw Ukai getting up. M/n pulled on sugawara's sleeve and point at Ukai as he too did question what he was going to do. " hit them with our full power and don't mess up!!" He yelled as Tanaka eyes seemed to glow bright red and somehow had sharper teeth " so you want us to beat them to submission boss" " huh that makes us sound like the bad guys" hinata said as m/n nodded a bit still holding onto sugawara. " wahaha what's so bad about being the bad guys. It's just like being the crows perched on the gates of hell" he seems to have been the same as Tanaka which scared m/n as he hid behind sugawara because he was the closest one. " our attacks and receives may be sloppy but we're going to make this happen. These are the weapons we have so use them the best you can. Hit them with all the artillery we've got. Hit them. Hit them. Hit them hard" Asahi, tsukishima and Tanaka were hitting sets as tsukishima blocked a spike from number 7. " that was nice" " keep it up Tsukki" both sugawara and Yamaguchi yelled from the side. The score was now 20:22 with Nekoma in the lead with 2 points. Nekoma has used their last time out to encourage their team. As spikes and receives were  happening the score was now 22:23 still in Nekoma's favor. " just one more point to tie" " we can't let them score any more" " right" both hinata and Tanaka were ready to block but kenma did another setter dump which Nishinoya couldn't save giving a point to Nekoma. " t-they just n-need one more. D-don't let th-them score guys!!" you yelled out to them. They all nodded as the game went on. Asahi scores a point. The ball keep on going back and forth with Karasuno getting chance ball. As hinata spiked it the libero receives it but sending it to the net. Number 2 receives it wrong as it falls to the floor but kenma was able to save it surprising everyone. Nishinoya and hinata ran back to save the ball couldn't with Nekoma wining. Nekoma cheered as we all sigh at our lost. " one more time. One more game" hinata yelled out as the Nekoma coach accepted. M/n was able to play a few games by taking hinata's spot which he let him do. Nekoma was surprised at m/n skills but they were able to catch up to him a few times.  This continued until the sun was starting to set. Everyone that was on the court either on the floor or standing with their hands on their knees. M/n was sitting next to hinata as he yelled one more match with shocked the coach by how much energy he had. M/n got up as he jumped a bit nodding his head ' this is helping me learn more about them'. The team was shocked that you still had energy. ' how the hell does he still have energy'. Everyone thinks as you still jump up and down wanting another match. " alright you two calm down their going to miss the last train" Ukai holds hinata from his collar and puts a piece of f/s in front of you as you eat it. " circle up" you guys go with Nekoma's coach as Nekoma goes with your coach. He told us that Ukai grandfather and him were rivals for a long time. They would play with each other more times until Ukai grandfather retired. " they thing about rivals it that it's hard to find good ones" then he complimented kageyama, hinata and m/n. As well as Asahi and Tanaka. " I'm glad of having a worthy rival. I'm sure we'll see each other at the nationals. In that shiny sprawling gymnasium packed with thousands of cheering spectators which the world will ever see. The unlimited cats vs crowd trash can showdown. The real cats vs crows face off." " yes sir"

Everyone was helping put the things away. Hinata and kageyama fighting like always. M/n was with tsukishima helping clean the floor which Kuroo then came after to help. M/n looked around and saw hinata and number 7 jumping up and down saying sound affects. Tsukishima sighs and ask if you understand what they were saying but Kuroo came in and told him he should have fun a bit which made tsukishima walk away. " is he always like that l/n-kun" you nodded and you finished cleaning the floor and went to go put the broom away but Kuroo took it saying he will take it for you which you smiled and nodded. Once everyone was down they all went outside. You meet kenma a bit more as well as Yaku. Tanaka and number 4 who was Yamamoto seemed to have an emotional goodbye. Sawamura and Kuroo said goodbye but they had a strong grip on each other's hand and a challenging aura around them as well as Ukai and their other coach. Hinata ask kenma was the game different now but he said it was fine. Hinata told him that one day he'll make the game fun for him which he sighs " I'll be waiting". M/n looked at all the others and smirked a bit ' we will beat you Nekoma just wait'