I fight the god of lies and mischief

AN: This is my second fanfic. The first was a Percy Jackson/Magnus Chase/39 clues crossover with the title- The future adventures. This story is NOT related to that one.

This is a Percy Jackson/Doctor Strange/Magnus Chase/Avengers This is a Fem! Percy Fanfic. #Smartpercy #percybetrayed #Sorcererpercy

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters except Jaden and Bianca Frost. They all belong to Rick Riordan and Stan Lee. I hope you enjoy. First chapter is set after Blood of Olympus, after the Doctor Strange movie and at the beginning of the Marvel's Avengers movie. Time skips are there so it changes. This doesn't follow the original Marvel or Percy Jackson/ Magnus chase Timeline.

CHAPTER 1

I fight with the god of lies and mischief

Perci

I got off the helicopter with Fury and headed towards the base. I was wearing my S.H.I.E.L.D. uniform and not wearing my mask and armor because I didn't think it was necessary. If it is, Julia-my A.I. - will activate it and my mask will just creep onto my face because it's Nano-tech. So was my armor. It was thin and increased my agility. Storm wasn't there. He was my team-mate and usually disappeared to gods know where. I gave him a mask similar to mine such that it'll cover the lower half of his face (AN: Like Bucky's) and an armor like mine. It is also Nano-tech and would creep onto his face/body.

 It is also Nano-tech and would creep onto his face/body

(AN: Perci and Storm in their armors & masks

(AN: Perci and Storm in their armors & masks. They don't have the cape, it's only the hood. Perci has her AI and Storm has a button near his ear to control the mask and armor.)

The base was underground but I don't feel any discomfort either underground or in the air now. I got used to it. I hid in a place where no one could see me but I could see everyone. You don't know what's happening, do you? Let me explain. Now I am Agent Angelina Rose of S.H.I.E.L.D. I am right below Fury and equal to the level of Hill and Coulson. I came here after being banished by the gods and being abandoned by my mom. I made my own living after that and it isn't half bad.

I realized that I zoned out when I heard a loud "Put down the scepter" from Fury. I turned my head to look at a rather astonishing figure. He looked as if he came straight from a fashion-show competition.

"Who are you?" Fury asked. "I am Loki, of Asgard." He replied. That rang a bell in my head but that scientist beat me to it.

"Loki? Thor's brother?" Dr. Selvig asked.

"Yes." He said rather disgusted at being referred to that way and started moving towards Clint who had his gun pointed at him.

"You have a heart." Loki said and raised his scepter at touched it at the center of Clint's chest. Suddenly, Clint put his gun down. Fury was confused but decided to say nothing to Clint. Fury was trash-talking Loki, while Loki was busy getting the others under his control so he could leave with the tesseract. I was searching for a way to stop Loki from leaving after Fury had gone. Fury was about to go when Loki stopped him and attacked at him. Fury grunted and fell down but I could tell that he was still conscious. I started rushing towards him but Loki stopped me with a near attack. I turned into defensive stance, and asked Julia to activate the mask before Loki could see me. Thankfully she did it.

"You would be useful." He said and pointed his scepter towards me but nothing happened. I was still in defensive stance.

"What?" He said/screamed.

"I have been possessed before douche bag so it won't be easy for you to get me on your side." And I had enough time to turn katastrofi- my weapon – into a sword and start attacking him. He attacked with his scepter but nothing hit me. He created illusions but nothing affected me. He turned into many animals/monsters but I beat them all. I was on the winning side but I missed it when he gave a signal for Clint. I felt 2 arrows pierce my abdomen and I stumbled forward and fell on my knees. I was thankful that Fury left when we were fighting. I looked at Clint who had no expression on his face and said, "I know you didn't do it on purpose. This isn't your fault Clint."

The tesseract was now with Loki and the place was about to explode. Before he left Loki said, "You would've made a good warrior on my side. How sad you have to die." He said with fake hurt and looked into my eyes and then left. When he looked into my eyes, I could feel the internal struggle going on inside of him. It reminded me of when I was possessed. Then, the place exploded. The last thing I remember before slipping into a flashback of THAT time, I only remember a bright blue light and blacking out.

Okay.... That's the first chapter. The story is a lot more interesting. Please Read & Review if you're alive.