Happy life

Previously:

"Some people never change." She said and looked me into the eyes again. They were filled with experience. She was now one of the trainers along with Doc, Wong and me. Mordo never came back even after 4 and half years. But now all I was thinking was about starting a new life. Finally.

"By the way, how long was I out?" I asked. She slapped me, AGAIN and said, "2 whole goddamn weeks!" and continued with a Lecture. Man is she good at giving lectures. I am pretty sure I slept after the first few sentences.

CHAPTER - 6

Happy life

Jaden

(Time skip- 4 and half years, i.e. 5 years after the tesseract incident and 9 years after the doctor Strange movie.)

I just finished training the last batch. I was extremely tired when I felt someone tapping my leg. I turned to see a particular 3 year old, black haired girl with sparkling kaleidoscope eyes which turned many colors just like her mother. But were sea blue unlike her mother's sea green.

"Hey sweetheart. What can I do for you?" I asked coming down to one knee.

"Dad, you know I'm not a baby." Bianca said.

"Yes Bi. I am perfectly aware of it. Give this man a chance to annoy his daughter." I said. She rolled her eyes.(AN: Bi is pronounced as be)

"Okay. What happened?" I asked, getting up.

"Doc called. He told me to get you and mum. He also said it was something important."

"Let's go then." We found Angel in the other training area.

"Mom!" Bianca screamed. Angel came jogging towards us. And, yes. Bianca called me Dad and Angel Mom. That's exactly what happened. After my accident on a mission we dated for 4 months before getting married and then we had Bianca. 3 years passed since then. Bianca was being home-schooled by Angel.

Bianca is no less than her mother though she is only 3 years old. After she was born Hecate gave her a gift similar to that of Angel's. She had a bracelet which turned into any weapon on thought and fit Bianca at any age and it was called nivalis. Hecate also gave me a similar weapon when Angel and I got married, but it was a watch instead of a bracelet. I mastered Sword, daggers, Archery and guns. Angel trained me in it. My weapon was called Nero.

Bianca also trained with Blackjack and Midnight. She got all of Angel's powers and also has the ability to absorb the power she faces or has. It seems that Hecate has grown fond of Angel and they kind-of became best friends. I realized that I zoned out when Angel was shaking my shoulder wildly and waving her other hand in front of my face.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Nothing. Let's go." I said and left with Angel and Bianca close behind me.

We met Doc in the central room of Kamar-Taj. (AN: where Wong explains about the infinity stones.) He looked nervous.

"What happened Dad?" Angel asked.

"Angel-" Doc started. "The gods summoned us for a meeting on Olympus. Tonight." Now I understood why he looked nervous. Bringing up the topic of the gods is not very good in-front of Angel.

"I'm not going." She said firmly.

"They called the whole team." Doc said. And yeah, we sort-of turned into THE team of sorcerers.

"Tell them I stayed back to take care of some important business." She said.

"But-" Doc started but met her glare which by the way is very scary. "Okay. Changing your mind is impossible." See, even Doc gives up on trying to convince her.