Here goes nothing.......

Previously:

"They will find a way to reverse what Thanos has done and through that way Thanos will come back though I don't know what it is and so we can't change it also because it would alter fate." Angel said. The gods nodded. They took the others who came with them and flashed out. Angel created another Sling ring and we stepped right outside the entrance to Valhalla. I saw Loki's tense face and heard Angel mutter one thing before entering. "Well, here goes nothing."

CHAPTER 14

Here goes nothing....

Bianca

When we appeared outside the entrance to Valhalla, Loki got tensed and I knew why. Everyone inside hated him and wanted him dead. But I didn't know why mom brought him here. Never mind, mom always thinks things through so I don't need to worry about her decisions. Mom asked me and Loki to wait outside the gates while she along with her 4 friends will go in and convince the einherjars to join us against the fight with Tartarus.

We waited for 3 hours, 42 minutes and 28 seconds (I have extreme ADHD like mom so I counted every second) before we saw mom and the others. I went and hugged mom. Loki still had that tensed face and finally spoke something, "How did it go?"

"Do you want the good news first or the-" but mom never completed her sentence before Loki interrupted her.

"Good news."

"Fine, the einherjars will support us."

"What about the bad news?"

"There is no bad news silly. My options were good news and very good news."

"Huh? What is the very good news then?" Loki said with a twinge of excitement and confusion. Mom smiled at that.

"You are accepted by everyone here. They forgave you for what you did and want you to forgive them for treating you like that."

After hearing that Loki relaxed and by seeing his face I needn't be an expert at reading emotions to tell that his happiness knew no bounds. But I was curious......

"Mom, how did you convince them?"

"Let's keep that a secret, shall we?" she said smiling and looking at me. I agreed but looks like Mr. Prankster didn't.

"No. how did you convince them? The einherjars are the most thick-headed people I know." Loki said.

"Hey!!" the 4 einherjars present there protested.

"No offence." He quickly covered up.

"Let's just say that she spent a whole 2 hours and a bit more doing it so it's a long story." The blond guy said. I realised that I really didn't know anyone. Hmmm.... I need introductions again.

"Really? Why did you do so much for me?" Loki said.

"We need you here to fight with us." Mom said. Loki just stared at her blankly. She sighed and said, "You are like my non-existent elder brother as I said earlier so I felt like you need someone you can call family." Loki just nodded while the others smiled. Well, looks like I am going to spend some good time here.

(Time skip- 5 years. The time when avengers reverse the snap of Thanos to bring everyone back)

This is so boring. I was bored out of my mind. It's been 5 years since we came to Valhalla. Ever since then, we have been training the einherjars to fight against Thanos and Tartarus.

A new einherjar named Natasha showed up a few hours ago and claimed to know my mom from before. Turns out she worked with my mom once when she was an assassin for the government organisation S.H.I.E.L.D. So she and mom are catching up.

Right now, Magnus and Jason were sparring, while Piper, Alex and I were watching their match. Their swords were clashing. I was playing with the metal ball because I was BORED. Jack was making a screeching sound every time the swords clashed. It looks like that sword was tired of practise spars. Sadly, I couldn't help but pity Magnus. That talking sword can be very annoying when it wants to be. And it seems that it is already annoyed.

When they were about to clash again, something unexpected happened, although I was used to unexpected things happening by now, this actually shocked me to the core. When the swords were about to clash again a man appeared suddenly out of no-where.

He was wearing a black armour kind of thing with a hood covering his hair and forehead, and also had a mask covering the lower half of his face. He seemed familiar for some reason. He opened his eyes and I could see the crystal blue irises. Unfortunately, Magnus and Jason were too slow to stop their attacks and luckily, that man was fast enough to move out of the way and their swords clashed head on.

"Who are you?" The 3 guys screamed at once.

"Where am I?" The man said.

Both Magnus and Jason along with Piper and Alex readied their swords and were targeting the man.

"Who are you?" I asked uncertainly. "Reveal yourself."

He turned towards me and his eyes widened, "Bi?"

"Do you know him Bianca?" Piper asked.

He then took off his mask which revealed a very familiar face I was waiting to see. Blackjack then jumped onto my shoulder to see who he was. I dropped the metal ball in both surprise and immense happiness. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

I said, "Dad." Ran towards him and hugged him so tight that he might choke but I didn't care. It was dad. He came back. He came back to us.

Just then I heard the footsteps of someone running. I broke-off from the hug and turned to see mom. She was breathing heavily and I could see happiness and relief on her face. I could even feel that tears were threatening to fall from her eyes. I moved away from dad, looked at the others and smiled at them. Loki signaled us to move out of the arena to some-place else.

I couldn't see their conversation but I know they were happy to see each-other again. Once we reached the garden, everyone started firing questions at me. It actually felt like a rapid fire round. Oh boy, this is not what I expected.

AN: And that's the end of chapter 14 guys. I hope you all enjoyed. I request you all to lend me some of your time by reviewing to this chapter. Constructive criticism is very much appreciated.