Someone's really angry

Previously:

"Move one step forward and someone has to go looking for your head." I said in a calm tone. Andrew's face was filled with guilt. So was Delilah's.

"Perci....." he started-

CHAPTER 10

Someone's really angry

Loki

"Perci....." he started but then noticed that her chains were on the floor and her eyes were now the darkest shade of blue.

"Why are your eyes blue?" Delilah and Andrew asked at the same time. Guess they decided the eyes were a better topic.

"They reflect my emotions"

"Blue stands for...." Andrew said.

"Rage."

"We know who Storm is." Delilah said.

"Then you will know how much he hates you and wants to murder you." She said coldly.

"Perci please." Sally started but she also was interrupted by a very sharp ice sword floating near her neck.

"Don't you dare."

"Perci they're your parents." Apollo said.

"I think Storm did mention what I think of my real parents." She spat out.

"We're sorry Perce." Thalia and Nico said at once.

"The 2 of you don't need to be. If the others are, I don't care." She said.

"Perci, we need your help in this war." Zeus said.

"You banished me because you didn't want me. Now you want my help? Go to Tartarus." She screamed.

"If you just sit out this war, so many....." Athena started but was interrupted by a very angry Perci- sorry Angel.

"Who ever said I was going to sit out? I am just not fighting alongside you or Thanos. So you have a third party. Goodbye." She said and motioned towards me. We both teleported to the New York Sanctum at the same time to find it completely destructed.

She went through the very few people left and inquired a monk looking mortal. He told her something and her eyes turned a light shade of turquoise and tears were running down her face. Then she got up and thanked him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Follow me and I'll explain." She led me to a cabin like room and she sat down on the bed. She motioned for me to sit on the couch- as these Midgardians call it- and said,

"Thanos did it. He snapped half the universe out of existence."

"Why are you crying for it?"

"Jaden and Bianca also died. And also my dad. It happened 2 days ago."

"Who and Doctor Strange?"

"Those were the real names of my husband and daughter." She said and hugged herself to calm herself down.

"We will bring them back." I said placing my hand on her shoulder.

"You know, you are like my non-existent elder brother."

"You are also like a sister to me." I do not know why but I did get a very sisterly feeling from her. I wish Hela was this way. Then I felt a powerful blast of energy and maybe even Angel felt it. She suddenly stood up and looked at me.

"You felt that too, right?"

"Yes. Shall we go and see the cause of that wave?"

The 2 of us headed outside to find a girl about 3 years old with wavy black hair tied in a messy pony tail and her eyes were 2 colors- turquoise and violet.

"Bianca!" Angel screamed and got down to one knee. The girl ran and hugged her. She was crying.

"Mom, I'm scared." The girl- Bianca said.

"Bi, what happened?"

"I..." she started but then noticed me. "Who is he?"

"My brother."

"Huh?" Bi said. Then Angel narrated the story of what happened in Tartarus.

"Now. Tell me what happened." Angel said.

"I was in my room, and then dad came in. W...we talked for a while and then something weird happened. Dad started to turn into ashes and in a moment he was gone. Then the same thing happened to me. I didn't expect this but I opened my eyes to see many blue colored auras. I went to find dad. After I did, I woke him up. I don't know what I did. I just woke him. He said he understands what happened and that I can escape from there. I did. I tried to bring dad too but it didn't work. The last words he said to me w...w...were- I love you." And she broke down in her mother's arms.

"We'll deal with it Bi. But it won't be possible if you be so sad and vulnerable. You have to be strong. First why don't you go and get some rest. You must be tired." Angel said.

"No." Bi said.

"It wasn't a question or a request."

"Fine." She said and went inside the cabin we came out from.

"What are you planning to do?" I said.

"Let's go and meet your brother tomorrow."

AN: End of chapter 10. If you consider this too short or too long. Sorry. But please R&R.