Back to where we met

Previously:

I couldn't see their conversation but I know they were happy to see each-other again. Once we reached the garden, everyone started firing questions at me. Oh boy, this is not what I expected.

CHAPTER 15

Back to where we met

Jaden

When I saw Angel come towards me, I expected her to hug me or something but not come and slap me so hard that there were red marks on my face for almost 4 hours!!!! Well that is exactly what happened.

"Hey Angel-" SLAP! "Ouch. What was that for???"

"You took five years to come back." She said, her voice was breaking and her eyes started watering.

"5 years??? It's been five years???" I said in shock. I only remember dying, then Bianca escaping and then appearing here. But it's been 5 years?? This is crazy.

"When did Bianca come back?"

"2 days after half the universe was erased from existence. You and dad are the ones who took 5 god-damned years!!"

"Oh."

"Wait did dad come back?? Julia......Thank goodness."

"Did he?"

"Yeah. Everyone did."

"Perfect. But what did I miss?" She just held my hand and shared the memories by mind linking.

"I-I-I am so sorry I wasn't there for you when it happened. You just went through your worst nightmare and I......... guess I am like him-" I was about to continue but she stopped me with a kiss.

"You are nothing like him, you are the best person I could ever ask for. And blame that orb-head and purple face for your disappearance."

"orb-head and purple face?"

"Tartarus and Thanos."

"Those are some really weird nick-names, but suits them."

"Hmmm...."

"But why did you slap me? I'm sure it wasn't for taking 5 years"

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me." She said and cleared her throat, then screamed, "You thick-headed idiot!!"

"Hey what's with the sudden mood change?"

"Why didn't you come with Bianca?"

"Oh...that. I didn't want to stress her powers. Too much can kill her right."

"But she could handle it. It took her less than one-fourth her power to escape."

"But what if it could have been more? I didn't know how much power it would take and I can't bear the thought of her-"

"Alright. You are spared only because you have a logical reason. Or else-"

"I think it would be best to let that threat hang in the air."

"Alright. So want to meet the others?"

"Would be good. When are we attacking?" I said while we were walking outside.

"As soon as we get info."

"On?"

"The return of Thanos."

"You're saying it like how they say, 'The return of the mummy' in that creepy movie."

"Shut it."

"Okay, okay." I said making an I give up sign with both my hands in the air. "Let's go." She said and after walking for a few minutes we entered a large garden and found Bianca with others I don't know. She seemed to be in a tight situation because as soon as she saw us she came running and hid behind Angel.

"Mom! They're bombarding me with questions." She complained.

"Alright you tell me why you are annoying my daughter before I throw you right into the deep seas and drown you too death."

"They were too curious and wanted to know what was going on." I heard a female voice with a slight touch of Russian accent. I sounded familiar so when I turned to the source of the voice I was seeing the face of one of the deadliest assassins of S.H.I.E.L.D.

"Natasha?" I said. She immediately turned towards Angel with an alarmed look on her face. Angel nodded and that led to the alarmed expression to turn into one of shock.

"STORM???" She screamed.

"Yes. But why did you scream?"

"Just a little bit too surprised."

"She gave the same reaction after she got to know I was here but relaxed after she found out I wasn't dead." Angel said.

"Okay so you knew I would appear so why were you so surprised to see me?"

"Just imagined you would look a lot different than this."

"Huh?"

"Believe me, you wouldn't want to know."

"Okay. If you say so." She introduced me to everyone as it was lunch time then. I had a suspicion on that blond guy with grey eyes because he looked just like him but turns out they are cousins and Magnus is nothing like Andrew. In those few days I spent with the demigods, I totally understood why Angel hated Andrew. He was a complete jerk.

Just then a raven flew in and landed on Magnus' shoulder. The look on Magnus' face then changed from relaxed to alarmed and tensed. He opened his mouth and said the words that filled the whole area with tension.

"It's time."

AN: And that's it. I know I am telling the same thing again and again but I humbly request you give me your views on this chapter or on the whole story. So please R&R.

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the others but if you feel this is long, I am sorry but I can't help it.

Over and out.