Reunion

Previously:

After we landed, cap acted as if he was there when it all happened. I lost it. I screamed at him until I tore my arc-reactor off my skin and blacked out. All I know is that, he wasn't there when we needed him. I won't forgive him for that.

(Related to this chapter. Previously:

Everything went out as planned, but as soon as Thanos saw Angel, he knew her. He and Angel fought fiercely for some time and then he shot a dark ball at her and teleported her to some place. We didn't know where but guessing Strange's reaction, it wasn't good.)

CHAPTER 9

Reunion

Perci/Angel

I didn't remember the scary thing of this place only a few blurry memories. I remember that I opened my eyes to find myself in the last place I ever wanted to be again. I was in Tartarus.

After I was over the shock of being there I found Loki lurking in the corners. We both looked at each other and said, "You?" at once.

"You were supposed to be dead!" He said.

"So were you." I said changing my voice to Angel's voice. I mean that when I was on missions I changed my voice while talking to someone to avoid recognition.

"So want to explain how you survived?" He said. I wasn't so sure about it. He only recognized me because of my mask and armor.

"How can I trust you?" I said.

"You can." He said. I read his mind and saw that he had indeed changed and I can trust him. So I explained everything that happened.

"Doctor Strange is aware of your existence?" he said.

"Well, he is my adopted father."

"Why didn't he mention you earlier?"

"I told him not to."

"So you knew we were there?"

"Yes. I was watching you."

"What all powers did you get from me?"

"Let's see. Shape-shifting, illusions, some amount of sorcery and mind-reading."

"That is almost every-thing I have." He mumbled but I heard it.

"Who are you?" He asked suddenly taking me by surprise.

"Angel."

"Full name."

"Angelina Frost."

"Real name." That was what surprised me the most but I decided that he deserved to know.

"Previously I was Percillia Jackson." Now it was his turn to be taken by surprise. He suddenly dropped to one knee and said,

"I sincerely apologize for harming you the last time we met lady Percillia." Then he waited for a moment, got up and said, "Did you just say, you were previously Percillia Jackson?"

"Yes. Now because I am married, I am Percillia Frost."

"Hmm. Makes sense." Then I remember being attacked by a horde of monsters and then we defeated them and destroyed the place but got to know that Thanos is the host of Tartarus and he was that from many decades. Before we stepped out I stopped Loki.

"There are Greek Gods outside. You might want to leave." I said.

"What about you?"

"I cannot escape. They sensed my power and came to find me. I have to face them." His face changed to show....... worry? He was worried for me?

"I will not leave but just turn invisible using my illusions. Only Hecate might be able to see through but she wouldn't attack according to what you said. Also I will not leave you with these terrible memories. You will forget everything that will trouble you." He said and wiped his hand over my hair. That's why it was all blurry. After that he turned invisible and I stepped out to meet the Greek Gods face-to-face.

(Time skip a few minutes)

Now I was in the throne room and I could clearly see through Loki's illusion. He was standing near the elevator. The gods were bickering about me and the thrones of the Demigods and Poseidon were empty. They tied me in chains but little did they know that I was already free.

"If I have nothing to do here, I'll leave." I said in my false voice still.

"Who are you?" Athena said.

"Angel." I said.

"Doctor Strange's adopted daughter?" Apollo asked.

"Yes."

"What were you doing in there?" Hades asked.

"I was having a vacation." I said sarcastically. He seemed to be annoyed. When is he not?

"I think it is best to call the demigods in." Athena said to Zeus in Greek. He flashed in all the demigods to their respective thrones. They all bowed to him and sat down. I rolled my eyes under my hood. Sally and Estelle Blofis were also there.

"My lord, What is she doing here in chains." He asked. Zeus explained the demigods about how they found me.

"What were you doing there?" She asked.

"I was having a tea party with monsters." That seemed to be really pulling her strings. Hermes, Apollo, Dionysus and Loki from his illusion burst out laughing. I can see and hear through his illusions.

"How did you get in there." Athena asked.

"Thanos shot a black orb at me which teleported me to Tartarus" They all shivered at that name.

"Why?"

"Tartarus ordered him to. Thanos works for Tartarus." The gods and demigods were dumbfounded

"Who really are you?" Apollo asked.

"That is none of your business."

"Reveal yourself." Aphrodite said with full charm speak in her voice. With that Julia projected the words "I am Julia, Angel's AI. Nice to meet you." and said them out loud. I would have face palmed if I wasn't acting to be tied up. Then a brilliant idea struck Aphrodite's mind. Poseidon just appeared on his throne with hope in his eyes and looked at Zeus. He opened his mouth but before he could say something Aphrodite said,

"Julia reveal Angel's face and shut down."

"Julia no!" I screamed but it was too late. My mask had retreated and the gods were now looking at my face. Everyone's jaw hit the floor.

"Perci." Poseidon said in a whisper and started heading towards me but was stopped by a very sharp ice sword floating near his neck.

"Move one step forward and someone has to go looking for your head." I said in a calm but furious tone. Andrew's face was filled with guilt. So was Delilah's.

"Perci....." he started-

AN: That's the end of the 9th chapter for you. R&R please.