I visit my bro

Previously:

"It wasn't a question or a request."

"Fine." She said and went inside the cabin we came out from.

"What are you planning to do?" I said.

"Let's go and meet your brother tomorrow."

CHAPTER 11

I visit my bro

Loki

The next day we set out to find my oaf of a brother and found him in a Midgardian city he named New Asgard. We were first stopped by a brainless mortal but Angel convinced him to let her and her daughter in. She didn't mention me because I was invisible. No one could see me except her and Bianca. That girl was adorable, though she was not fully obedient, like her mother. We were about to enter the throne room when Angel stopped me and said,

"He shouldn't know you are alive. Even if he disagrees to help us, you cannot reveal yourself."

"Okay." Then we entered. Thor was sitting on a throne which he probably built for himself and was waiting for the others to come.

"Who let you in?" He boomed.

"Your great hammer." Bianca said sarcastically.

"What? I never knew it could do that." He said looking at his hammer. Angel and I rolled my eyes.

"It was obviously the guard Thor. But never mind that. We have important information and we need your help." Angel said.

"What is it?"

"Thanos works for Tartarus." This shook Thor to the core. "And is his host. We need your help defeating him because he is bound to return and he will destroy the universe just like he destroyed Asgard."

"Thanos is dead. I killed him. He destroyed all the infinity stones and it is impossible for him to come back."

"Tartarus will find a way. Destiny cannot be changed Thor."

"It is not true of Destiny that Thanos will return. He is dead and will remain dead. You can leave."

"But-"

"Leave."

"Fine. I have one last question. Was Valhalla destroyed along with Asgard?"

"No, but Valhalla was permanently separated from Asgard so I don't know what happened to it."

Then we left. After we came out of the city I asked Angel,

"What are you going to do now?"

"Visit Valhalla."

"How do we get in?" Bianca asked.

"By surprising its leaders."

"What?" I said.

"Loki, who are the ones all einherjars trust the most?"

"Magnus Chase, Alex Fierro, Jason Grace and Piper Mclean along with their whole big team I can't remember."

"Jason and Piper are dead?" she murmured but I heard it. Guess she knew them. "Let's go and find them. And also I need help from Jotunheim."

"I will see it provided."

"Let's go then." Bianca said and the 3 of us teleported to Boston. We found the 4 of them along with that elf and dwarf in some place.

"You can reveal yourselves to them." Angel said.

"What's the use? They won't trust me."

"They will after seeing me. Come on." They all came out after a while and went to a deserted place. I think they found out I was nearby.

"Reveal yourself." Jason Grace said in a commanding voice. The 3 of us became visible and as soon as they saw me, they got into an offensive stance.

"You don't need to attack." Bianca said in her most convincing voice.

"I have changed and we need your help."

"Why should we believe you?" Alex said.

"Because you have no other choice as Tartarus is rising and using Thanos for it." Angel said from behind me.

"Who are you?" Magnus asked.

"You don't even have guesses about my identity?" Angel said.

"Tell us who you are." Piper Mclean said. I had a strong will to give my complete introduction to them but stopped.

"Ah! Piper. The charm-speak won't be required. I will tell you anyhow." Angel said. "But before that, You really don't have any guesses?"

"No we don't." Jason said in a rude voice.

"No need to be so rude lightning bug. Julia, do it." She said and her mask retreated to reveal her face. "Hey guys. Long time no see." And with that, all their jaws hit the floor.

AN: 11th chapter's over. Send me your views so, R&R.