Another Reunion

Previously:

"Tell us who you are." Piper Mclean said. I had a strong will to give my complete introduction to them but stopped.

"Ah! Piper, the charm-speak won't be required. I will tell you anyhow." Angel said.

"Before that, you really don't have any guesses?"

"No we don't." Jason said in a rude voice.

"No need to be so rude lightning bug. Julia, do it." She said and her mask retreated to reveal her face. "Hey guys. Long time no see." And with that, all their jaws hit the floor.

CHAPTER 12

Another reunion

Perci

"Perci......" They all said at once and then looked at each-other's faces and said,

"You know her?" at once again along with Loki and looked at me in confusion.

"I will explain." I said and told them about Magnus being Andrew's cousin and Jason being my cousin and me meeting Loki in Tartarus and then they understood.

"Perci, what you said about Tartarus and Thanos, is it true?" Jason asked.

"Unfortunately."

"How can we help?" Magnus asked.

"I need the warriors of Valhalla on this war and also the Jotuns." I said looking at Loki. He nodded.

"Why did you trust him? He almost destroyed the world many times." Alex said.

"Not only that, he tried to kill me personally before he opened a portal for the chitauri." I said. Loki suddenly seemed interested in the sky. Bi and I rolled our eyes.

"Then why did you trust him?" Piper asked.

"Because he changed and fought with me in Tartarus. He even saved Thor's life many times." I said and they all looked at me as if I dropped a bomb on them.

"Okay. We should leave for Valhalla tomorrow afternoon." I said. "What are you going to do?"

"We stay in Magnus's place in the mortal world and leave for Valhalla tomorrow. What about you." Piper answered.

"I was thinking about going back and coming again tomorrow."

"Why don't you come with us?" Magnus said. I looked at Loki and Bi. They didn't have any problem, so I said,

"Sure."

"Let's go then." Alex said. Then we went to a huge castle type building.

"Woah Mag. You're rich." I said.

"Nah. It's actually Andrew's." Magnus said. I flinched at that. I was in his place. Magnus and Alex noticed it and gave me a questioning look whereas Jason, Piper, Loki and Bi gave me a concerned one. I just nodded my head sideways and came back to my normal posture.

"Perci, what happened between you 2." Alex asked.

"Don't you know Magnus?" I asked.

"No. I don't know."

"He hasn't told anything to you?" I asked

"They haven't met/contacted him for almost 10 years. It's like he just disappeared off the face of earth." Jason said.

"You didn't tell anything either?" I asked.

"Couldn't bring myself to." Jason said. "Me neither." Piper responded.