Unmasking

Previously:

"Do you trust us?" Doctor Strange asked. Again thought and I don't know why I felt I could trust them but anyway I said, "Yes."

"Good. Then what is your real name?"

"My name is Percillia Jackson. But don't call me that unless you want a punch in the face. Call me Perci instead."

CHAPTER 3

Unmasking

Perci

"So Perci, What are you?" Jaden asked. I really don't know why he felt so familiar.

"Because you said what, you don't expect me to be human." I said.

"It's not like that....." He started but was interrupted by Doctor Strange saying, "It's already night. You should also rest for a while Perci. Jaden and I will leave." And they started going. Doctor Strange left quickly but Jaden moved slowly. He was also about to leave when I stopped him.

"Do I know you Jaden?" I asked without hesitation.

"You may or you may not now me-" He started but I interrupted him because I knew that dialogue a little too well. I started saying, "'but I will always know who you are.' You are Storm." It was the code name of the S.H.I.E.L.D. agent who was on continuous missions with me. That was why he was so familiar. He looked surprised at first when I said his field name and then took a sword and pointed it at me.

"Who are you?" he asked. Within a blink of an eye, I turned katastrofi into a sword, disarmed him and pointed my sword to his neck. "Still don't recognize me?"

"Angel?" He croaked. That was my field name. It was short for Angelina and also a perfect cover name for an agent.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." I said sarcastically.

"That's why you felt so familiar." He said dragging like a child.

"It's a part of your dialogue that you always know who the other is. Don't tell me you didn't actually know about me!" I said faking shock.

"Hahaha. Very funny Angel. There was nothing on you even in the S.H.I.E.L.D. database."

"Obviously, you moron. I personally hacked it and deleted all the data on me."

"That's why you don't have a criminal record." He mumbled but I heard it thanks to my really sharp ears.

"Yes. See you tomorrow morning Jaden Frost." I said sweetly, turning katastrofi back into bracelet form. "And I will explain. So will you." I said in my bossy but yet promising voice.

"Sure. Also," he said handing me a small sheet with 'dpaswrdisstrange ' on it.

"Is this the Wi-Fi password? It's weird." I said.

"How did you know?" he said in shock.

"I'm smart unlike you."

"Of course. Good night." He said with sarcasm dripping off his voice and left. "Good night" I responded and closed the door. You guys probably don't know what's going on right. Let me just get back to you and explain.

FLASHBACK

After I found out that my mom was pregnant and didn't want me anymore, I went to our cabin in Montauk. I also found out that I hadn't lost my control over water/storms but I didn't get tired. I didn't try earthquakes though. I was now like a mutant who can control water.

I lived in Montauk for a few days until I kind-of got a new job. I went to the restaurant to buy some food with the little money I had when I noticed 2 strangers, a woman and a man following me. They caught up to me very fast but I left them behind by taking some sharp turns. This happened for a few days until they decided to pay me a visit at the place I now call my home. One of them had fiery red hair and was hiding many weapons in her suit. The guy was kind of simple looking and only had a hidden gun.