Another, another reunion

Previously:

Just then a raven flew in and landed on Magnus' shoulder. The look on Magnus's face then changed from relaxed to alarmed and tensed. He opened his mouth and said the words that filled the whole area with tension.

"It's time."

CHAPTER 16

Another, another reunion

Clint/Hawkeye

(AN: this is a little time after all the people who remained dead for 5 years return and join the war with Thanos)

There were people fighting everywhere and it was not a sight to adore. I know, you're probably thinking, "Dude! You are an assassin and you're saying that?" but even assassins can't take a war like that. After all it claims the life of people close to you.

Like Natasha..... a voice in my head said.
Like Angel..... that voice in my head said again. This over flooded me with guilt. I was the one who got her killed- no scratch that- killed her and I didn't even know what I did.
Blame that stupid silver-tongued god, but........ He is dead now.

I still remember her last words, "I know you didn't do it on purpose. This isn't your fault Clint." But how do I tell her that it is. I am helpless now as I was then.

I injured my hands and I can't shoot and nor can I fight. I kind-of knew what was happening because I was watching from a distance. This is a battle we are sure to lose. And I knew that Tony was about to sacrifice his life but that was when the unexpected happened.

A little girl of about 8 with black hair appeared out of no-where and snatched the stones from Tony. Not literally but she just thrust her hands forward and the stones flew right out of Tony's suit and floated above her open palm.

She appeared to be saying something to Tony and then she turned towards Thanos. The stones then became so bright that even I had to shield my eyes and then when I opened them again I saw that Thanos' army and he himself were disintegrating into ashes. That was incredibly surprising. But she used the stones and she wasn't affected? I was running towards the scene and when I reached there, she was throwing tantrums at- Doctor Strange- I think.

"Hey Strange, do you know her?" Tony asked.

"Yes she happens to be my grand-daughter."

"Your grand-daughter, that means she is the daughter of your daughter, what was her name again?" Tony asked.

"Angel" Peter said.

"Angel?" I said to myself. Could it be that....... No, it's impossible. No one could have survived that blast. But this girl does look a lot like her.

"Okay so what are you doing here now?" Tony asked.

"I'm here to help in the war." She said getting a bit serious.

"I remember this girl. She was with another woman with black hair and sea green eyes 5 years ago." Thor said.

Black hair and sea green eyes?

"Thor?" she screamed.

"Yes."

"That's.......surprising. But now do you know that the destiny was not wrong? Or are you still so thick headed enough to not understand the current situation?" She said with a hint of anger.

"But it is over now. We won."

"No." she said even more serious than before.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The war is not yet over and we haven't won. But if we don't the whole of humanity will be wiped out and so will we." She said, but then suddenly turned towards a rock behind her.

"But why are you hiding there?" She said....... To that rock? But before anyone could say anything, she got a response.

"You think I'll come out when there are people who are determined to kill me?"

Did that rock just speak?

"Yes, because they should know that if they kill you the war is just going to become 3 times more difficult."

Guess it isn't a rock.

"They're too thick headed to understand that."

That voice does seem familiar. But where did I hear it?

Then there was a huge fiery-type ring that appeared out of no-where and there were people wielding weapons pouring out of it. Few of them headed towards that girl but I was paying more attention to the people pouring out. From those people I saw Natasha and I wasn't the only one to notice.

"You're alive......" Tony said.

"No I am not. We are all coming from Valhalla."

"What?" Thor boomed.

"Yes. You're information last time was very helpful Thor." The girl said. "And what took you so long?" She said looking at the crowd.

"We were gathering the Greek and Roman troops and that took a little longer than expected." A female voice came from inside the ring. The ring soon closed and everyone parted for someone to come forward. There was the sound of footsteps of about 2 people and then....... I saw HER.

"Angel?" I said.

"Oh, hey Clint. Long time no see." She said.

"I never thought we'd have a reunion with both these assassins one after the other." Said a guy who was with her.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"That's storm." Natasha said.

"What? He's storm?"

"Yup. The one and only." Storm said. "But my real name's Jaden. Call me that."

"Okay. And Angel. I'm really sorry that I.........."

"Killed me? No you didn't."

"What?"

"I'm not dead you dimwitted moron. I was simply teleported by the space stone to the time stone."

"So you went ahead with your crazy plan?" Doctor Strange asked.

"Yes. And that was not crazy dad." she said daring him to object. Poor Guy. Guess she is still as scary as hell.

"So what next?" Captain asked, finally opening his mouth. Angel answered him with just one word.

"War."

AN: And you have to wait for the war scene which will be in the next chapters obviously. So please R&R Folks. Bye.