History lessons, family and love!

Previously:

"Come on. It's time for the history lessons." He said.

"Coming." I said motioning Blackjack and Midnight to follow. This was going to be interesting.

CHAPTER 5

History lessons, family and love!

Jaden

Perci, her cat- Blackjack- and dog- midnight- were following me. We entered the central room of the New York Sanctum and I made a Sling ring to Kamar-Taj. Doctor was already waiting for us there. I knocked the open door.

"Come in." he said. We all entered.

"How did they come here?" he said motioning toward the cat and the dog.

"Um.... They jumped out of the shadows?" She said.

"What?" Doc and I said at the same time.

"I'll tell you later, after you're done explaining." She answered.

Doc started telling her the same story he told me when I first came here, 4 years ago, that is about magic, sorcery and how he became a sorcerer and the supreme sorcerer. When that was happening I was staring off into her beautiful kaleidoscope eyes which were green at present. She had an expression as if she was interested in the story. She was breathtakingly beautiful. What surprised me was, she didn't have any trouble believing.

"Okay. Jaden, your turn." She said.

"So, 4 years ago I was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. as I am now. I had my mom, dad and a little sister. I had a girlfriend who was 2 years younger than me and lived in San Francisco, where we were. I had a happy life until my family got murdered brutally. Delilah-" Perci got alarmed at that name "-blamed me for their death, distanced herself from me and disappeared after a few days. I was extremely depressed, lost all hope to live and then Doc found me and brought me here. He said he had an eye on me because I was special. So he trained me for the last 4 years. When I wasn't training, I was on missions with you."

"You said Delilah right?" She said.

"Yes."

"Does she happen to be Delilah Lode?" She said. How did she know?

"Yes. How do you know?" I asked.

"Nothing." She said.

"Whatever, tell us your story." She looked hesitant but started anyway.

"Fine, I'll tell you my story." She said. "So, what do you know about Greek Mythology?" She asked.

Time skip (AN: because I'm lazy to explain it all again. She says till the part where her mom abandons her.)

By the end of her story she was in tears and silently sobbing. I started regretting it that I asked her to explain her past. I kept a hand on her shoulder and she looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back at her. She was beautiful when she smiled. I felt happy seeing her that way. Smiling.

"Then, I got into S.H.I.E.L.D. met you, then met Hecate. She gave me this," She said showing the bracelet "and my 2 pets." She said motioning towards Blackjack and Midnight. She nodded at them and they suddenly turned into a horse with wings and a truck sized dog.

"What the hell?" I screamed. Doc's mouth flung open at the 2 creatures in front of us. Perci started laughing her guts out at our expressions. In other cases, I would've changed my expression but this was marvelous. Also I was happy to make her laugh. There were no signs of sadness on her face anymore.